Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
Just an FYI, Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge is a den of snakes. Avoid at all costs. They kept my vehicle for a month for a repair that should have been a week max, lied to me numerous times, tried to replace parts with salvaged parts, and now issued me a subpoena, taking me to court over $300 in an additional charge I told them they could stick right up their ass. All this after being a loyal customer for 5 years. Do not do business with their sheer ineptitude.

InVOLuntary

Just an FYI, Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge is a den of snakes. Avoid at all costs. They kept my vehicle for a month for a repair that should have been a week max, lied to me numerous times, tried to replace parts with salvaged parts, and now issued me a subpoena, taking me to court over $300 in an additional charge I told them they could stick right up their ass. All this after being a loyal customer for 5 years. Do not do business with their sheer ineptitude.

MoCo_Vol

Yikes!

I usually stick with RTCLAPP in Oak Ridge for repairs. Not the "cheapest" shop, but they haven't been that difficult to deal with...

titansvolsfaninga

That sucks....mechanics are worse than lawyers, Hard to find a good mechanic. I have taught myself how to do most car repairs. If I can't do it myself I either go to the dealership or use yourmechanic.

MoCo_Vol

Thanks for posting that. I had forgotten how funny it was. 😂

The GQ definitely is a **** show. F’n stuttering Hubbs.
Thought Rob was the one that stuttered?

I just liked how quick you turned from 42 year old dad of 3 to 15 year old keyboard warrior slinging personal attacks on him. Really put old Brent in his place! ;)

Thought Rob was the one that stuttered?
I get them confused. Yeah it’s rob.

Hubbs is the one that sometimes sounds like he’s trying to talk with a mouth full of mashed potatoes.

I just liked how quick you turned from 42 year old dad of 3 to 15 year old keyboard warrior slinging personal attacks on him. Really put old Brent in his place! ;)
Glad you liked it. 👍

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat
Easy now. They have mothers too.

BearCat204

Not too good, not too bad
Taking anyone to civil court over 300 bucks seems a bit odd

Volnatic

UT Fan In Cardinal Land
That sucks....mechanics are worse than lawyers, Hard to find a good mechanic. I have taught myself how to do most car repairs. If I can't do it myself I either go to the dealership or use yourmechanic.
Come on now. Some of us lawyers are good folks. I'm not one of them, but some of us are.

volroadwarrior

It is very difficult to get good information from the Recruiting Forum. You go over there and have to wade through arguments that have nothing to do with a recruit, posters calling each other garbage names, and comedians who are rarely funny about anything. You can click on the first post and get good information on the recuit's measurables, star rating and some video highlights, but after that you have to wade through the sewer. It is a total misuse of a wonderful format that is intended for good information and relevant discussions. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
It is very difficult to get good information from the Recruiting Forum. You go over there and have to wade through arguments that have nothing to do with a recruit, posters calling each other garbage names, and comedians who are rarely funny about anything. You can click on the first post and get good information on the recuit's measurables, star rating and some video highlights, but after that you have to wade through the sewer. It is a total misuse of a wonderful format that is intended for good information and relevant discussions. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!
As opposed to the well oiled machine the FF forum is for obtaining relevant info....?

Volbucky

Kinda like you just did? Welcome to the Recruiting forum btw.

PEPPERJAX

Let's Do A Ritual....

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
6F19ECA9-8A2D-4FE0-93AA-7DA922EE912D.jpeg

VN Store

Sponsors