Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just staying positive over here. On the one hand, I'm preparing for the most unexpected outcome, but on the other I'm gearing up mentally for the outcome possibility that seems to have the most steam currently, which just happens to be the most tantalizing outcome of them all. And could actually happen.

hahah I don't know. I'm high as a mug. 👽

Reactions: 1 person
Shoop would get me excited.

Chizik would make me cautiously optimistic.

Hoke would have me scratching my head and also have me popping some corn to enjoy while I watch the meltdown.

Debord was a head scratcher but look how it turned out.

No worries.

An off-topic observation...

I turned on the Cal - Oregon Game for about 30 seconds last night. If my life depended on listening to Bill Walton for more than 45 seconds, I'm a dead man.

Reactions: 2 people
Haven't seen this name mentioned (and probably doesn't matter, as I think there's too much smoke with Shoop for it not to be him), but what would you think if it was Randy Shannon?

An off-topic observation...

I turned on the Cal - Oregon Game for about 30 seconds last night. If my life depended on listening to Bill Walton for more than 45 seconds, I'm a dead man.

Are you kidding? That man is high 24/7. I love it. Bill Walton said he is "shocked, stunned, disappointed, & embarrassed" that the Utah BYU series is cancelled. Who even knew that was a series lol.

What was Hubbs latest update other than freaking some of us out with mentioning Brady Hokes name?! I don't think Butch kicks Jancek out the door and hires someone who has never been a DC at this level. With our defensive talent on the roster and a critical possible championship type season coming up surely he wouldn't do that.....

Based on how everything has apparently transpired with the DC change, it seems that the replacement candidate has already agreed in principle, and any other interviews are basically a formality.

JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wondering- if Butch has his guy already and this floating of other names is just to appear that a search is taking place- is that required after someone has been let go? Why not just hire the replacement and be done with it- no search at all? This done seem very familiar to last year.

Back a few pages it was said Orlando makes 1mil

Surely that isn't true

Anyone know?

Bruin...I know this has since been answered, but I was the one who posted the incorrect figure Orlando was earning. I saw this article and posted without reading it closer:

New coordinator Todd Orlando set to make over $1 million with Cougars - Houston Chronicle

Assumed from the headline it was his annual pay and not for the life of the contract...my apologies.

I'll refrain from any research in the future and stick with making bad jokes...:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back