Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a troll but I believe freak granted the request to have the account turned off.

I don't think she was a troll. I had a little interaction with her several days before that, and it was fine. She was a newbie, and I think she either freaked out or someone got a hold of her phone.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think she was a troll. I had a little interaction with her several days before that, and it was fine. She was a newbie, and I think she either freaked out or someone got a hold of her phone.

Had a January 2012 sign up date. Not a newbie.

I think I found vol lady revealing her true identity.

1397152550_emma_watson_unmasks_to_be_sofia_vergara.gif

With 7 commits already and others like Gooden announcing the Vols as favorites, when do you think we will be seeing additional commits? Junior Days? O&W game? Later? My thinking is that we will be looking for the top echelon of talent more and more. Consequently, commits will come later towards NSD.

Really excited to see what Debord can do with this O-Line.

Barnett's quote about Blair makes me think he'll start at LT

I honestly think we'll see this lineup

LT Blair
LG Jackson
C Crowder
RG Robertson
RT Richmond

I realize this is premature, but what are the odds of Richmond starting Day 1 at LT? Also, wouldn't you imagine CBJ mentioned that he had a chance to start day 1 over Blair if he excelled camp? Thanks

LT Blair
LG Jackson
C Crowder
RG Robertson
RT Richmond

What was his quote about Blair?

LT Blair
LG Jackson
C Crowder
RG Robertson
RT Richmond

I'd be shocked if Kerbyson didn't start somewhere next year.

What was his quote about Blair?

“That’s my boy,” said Derek Barnett, who earned Freshman All-America recognition after recording 10 sacks his first year on campus. “He gives me a good look in practice. He don’t let me get nothing easy. He gives me scout-team looks but he makes me work for everything.”

Normal progress should have made Blair a better player in December TaxSlayer Bowl workouts than he was in August preseason workouts. Apparently, strides were made.

“He’s improved a bunch,” Barnett told InsideTennessee. “He pushed me, even on the scout team. He’s gotten a lot more physical and he’s more confident. I know next year he’s going to play a big role for our team.”

Reactions: 11 people

LT Blair
LG Jackson
C Crowder
RG Robertson
RT Richmond

Mind to share that quote? I didn't see it. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind. See it posted it above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back