Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you in your beliefs. But in this day and age 2 people in love, no matter the gender, let it be and to each their own. And I agree the football talk is much better..

But I sure wonder how you and volssams would react if the vols recruited an elite QB in the future who happened to be gay or came out as gay after he graduated. It would be crazy in this forum.

I know and have worked with openly gay and others that weren't so open. The only difference between them and everyone else was their sexual preference. I had no issues working with them and we just didn't bring up the issue. If it were broached my principles would compel me to state my view but I feel I can do that in a sensible and educated manner.

As for the gay football player issue... If I go my whole life and don't know whether any of our players prefer one way or the other would be my preference. It doesn't matter for football so why should it be brought up one way or the other.

How about those practice reports!

One post is all you get from me, because I hate this crap.

As a Christian, I have no interest in legislating morality, nor enforcing my standards on those who do not follow Christ.

If you find the claims of Christ to be true, and believe that His Way is a better Way to live, you will choose that. If not, my responsibility is to love in His name

Done. Peace.

Reactions: 8 people

As a Christian, I have no interest in legislating morality, nor enforcing my standards on those who do not follow Christ.

If you find the claims of Christ to be true, and believe that His Way is a better Way to live, you will choose that. If not, my responsibility is to love in His name

Done. Peace.

Troof.

Reactions: 1 person

Done. Peace.

Well stated.

Glitch hiked the ball and faked us all out.

No fair, man. No fair.

wesley-bowing.gif

Nearly avoids drowning daughters while posting.

Not sure what degree of difficulty to award here... :question:

:)

Handed one off to the very pregnant wife for lotion, blanket, bottle, and bed.

One in bed. Other chilling out with dad.

I'm a man of many talents.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back