Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't matter. Even if they catch him, they can't tackle him...too winded after chasing Kamara for 20 on the previous play.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe they feel it's worth Hurd to lose a slight bit of speed for more durability and trucking ability. Kamara will see just as much if not more snaps than Hurd.

Most who are fighting against gay marriages do so because it's beyond offensive...according to God's word, it's wrong and sinful. Also, have you seen any children raised in gay homes? I have, and to say they are confused is an understatement. There's a reason God made them man and woman. IMHO JMO TIFWIW GBO BBQ BGE

Well you have your right to your opinion. And I'm fine with that. But I've seen a ton of effed up and confused children being raised by a man and woman. Some people are just not good at parenting. It's pretty simple as that..

Reactions: 16 people
People are quick to condemn homosexuality and participate in adultery. As a completely unaffiliated bystander the hypocrisy and hyperbole on both sides is hilarious.

Reactions: 9 people
Even if you take religion out of it... Just from a secular point of view:

What is happening with the gay marriage movement is people are being told they MUST participate or pay the consequences. Which is completely unamerican and ridiculous.

Don't like the movie; don't go to it. Why can't that apply with the gay marriage ordeals in Indiana/Oregon/Kentucky/Washington State?
Nope. For some reason liberals can't be satisfied with the legalization of it. They have to force those who don't agree with it to view it/like it/participate in it/endorse it/keep their mouths shut/etc...

Just like with pretty much everything liberal/progressive....give them an inch they'll take a mile

I'll agree with you on that. No reason to force the issue once granted. Just be happy to do your thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Most who are fighting against gay marriages do so because it's beyond offensive...according to God's word, it's wrong and sinful. Also, have you seen any children raised in gay homes? I have, and to say they are confused is an understatement. There's a reason God made them man and woman. IMHO JMO TIFWIW GBO BBQ BGE

So is divorce. I don't hear many people thumping that issue.

Reactions: 5 people
Like marijuana, you may as well go ahead and legalize gay marriage everywhere. It's just a matter of time. When, not if.

I'll agree with you on that. No reason to force the issue once granted. Just be happy to do your thing.

Whether people want to acknowledge it or not our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. Homosexuality is wrong according to those principles. To me that ends the argument. I understand most don't see it as that simple but I do.

Now back to Vol football!

Reactions: 4 people
Whether people want to acknowledge it or not our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. Homosexuality is wrong according to those principles. To me that ends the argument. I understand most don't see it as that simple but I do.

Now back to Vol football!

Heard that! I saw Eman and TK on campus today. Both looked a lot bigger than last year. TK is the most stout safety I've ever seen.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
Memes offend me.

ducreux_haters_gonna_hate.gif

Like marijuana, you may as well go ahead and legalize gay marriage everywhere. It's just a matter of time. When, not if.

I agree with Walter and baby avi that it is wrong according to the Bible.

I also agree with Cat that it looks like a matter of time that it will be legal everywhere. When/if that does happen I hope that those who don't want to participate aren't forced to choose between violating their faith and morals or pay fines or be jailed etc. Obviously if your faith is genuine you choose the latter choice everytime and suffer the persecution. But in America you shouldn't be forced to choose like that....sigh

I also fear that it is a matter of time before churches are sued for not performing the ceremonies for gay weddings. As I posted earlier, progressives aren't satisfied with legalizing it. They want to force it on everyone. No matter if it violates your religion.

So is divorce. I don't hear many people thumping that issue.

I was in Indianapolis last week and went to church up there on wed night and we had a class about the RFRA law and how Christians should view it. I asked the teacher afterwards if the same people who don't want to cater or provide flowers for gay weddings (which I also personally believe they shouldn't provide and I wouldn't provide it either), if they would also refuse to provide it for an adulterous wedding where someone didn't get divorced for a scriptural reason? Gotta be consistent.

Last edited:
The thing is, Sparrow, those civil rights go both ways. Many people like to take a lot of that quote out of context, particularly the part about not establishing a national religion. That was not said to keep religion out of government or public view, but rather to insure that government could not infiltrate the church and use it for political purposes, thus corrupting it. James Madison, apart from being a founding father of our Constitution, spent a lifetime advocating for religious freedom and freedom of conscience.

Unless James Madison has a great great great Grandson who has a rocket arm at QB, there is absolutely no reason for his name to be mentioned in this forum.

Reactions: 12 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back