Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Holliday is a name being mentioned for the Michigan job.

I think that is who cowherd is talking about.

Also dropped by skeeter.

I just think a bowl doesnt want to be involved with a protest.

Plenty of those on TV each day. Papa Johns want to hear their name when they mention the game not this stuff.

Need to have the Ferguson Bowl. Get all that protesting to one location. More efficient that way.

I didn't see the video, but I am just saying that their desire is not to drop football. If they had the funds, they would continue. I think this has been up in the air for a while, and it finally came to the end. It is unfortunate.

That video is heartbreaking

Because the players are given gifts, too in addition to a destination trip. It's a reward for them. I am pretty sure the university didn't want to drop football. They should have waited to make the announcement. They prevented themselves from having an opportunity to receive an invitation by announcing it when they did.

Those scumbags at UA did not want them playing in a bowl game so they pushed the UAB administration to announce it early. People like Bryant, Jr. could not stand the thought of having another school in Alabama with a successful program. If they could shut down the Barn's program they would do it in a minute. As the old saying goes, "what goes around, comes around", and it will get back around to Bammer. I'll not be surprised if people connected to UAB start digging into the Bammer program searching for the dirt that's obviously there and dumping it on the NCAA. Bammer's spiteful arrogance towards UAB will possibly bite them in their inbred behinds. JMO

Reactions: 2 people
I saw some chatter for Coach Cut to Michigan. That would be interesting.

He'D definately be a good 5 year and rebuild the program type guy. Then when the brand is reestablished get a newer guy. Not a bad choice similar to Pinkel.

yessssss

tennessee-volunteers-ncaa.jpg

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Reactions: 1 person
I can't take losing another mattress Butch..you better park that happy ass in Knoxville & stay there.

Everyone just relax. I'm fixin to find out what's really going on.

#informationdepot

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 277
Reactions: 13 people
SDS had an article I posted yesterday about programs with percentage of Blue Chip recruits on their roster.

Michigan was in the top 10 with greater than 50%. Not the same as here. We are at 36% right now.

Look, I don't believe he's going anywhere and this is more than likely agent driven.

Cept 35 of that 36% is a product of Butch's sweat...and going by current recruiting rankings, that teeter totter going the other way.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back