Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have it both ways.

You can't leak information about mutual interest and expect the fan base to chill out.

Tennessee fans have been through hell and yet we still show up.

I believe we deserve better.

Reactions: 5 people

You can't leak information about mutual interest and expect the fan base to chill out.

That's the truth... :thumbsup:

Where did the mutual interest talk come from?

IMO, no one knows what has been leaked and from where. This is why fans need to chill. It's not that we deserve better; it shows that we are a fragile fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think butch has any interest at all.

He is in year three and put in a ton of work.that is about to start paying off.

No way he wants to start over.

Reactions: 3 people
IMO, no one knows what has been leaked and from where. This is why fans need to chill. It's not that we deserve better; it shows that we are a fragile fan base.

This has agent written all over it. I don't know how much if any interest Butch has but I know he is in negotiations for an extension and raise. This "leak" comes out of the blue the day both were announced.

John Brice didn't say that Butch was interested. He said that Michigan may be vetting him.

This is a market. You get paid what you are worth. The market drives it. Just like everything else.

Reactions: 1 person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringBokVol View Post
Where did the mutual interest talk come from?

Rucker and Brice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31VFL View Post
Rucker and Brice

Hubbs said something too. Can't remember what though.

After all this "mutual interest" talk dies out and Butch gets his new contract signed with Tennessee the first press conference afterward will be interesting if Rucker is there. I don't think Butch likes him much anyway and it would be comical if Butch called him out or said something to embarrass that idiot Rucker. If Rucker was just a little bit smart he would not show up, but he's probably too dumb to stay away.

Last edited:
z1nuu.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I'm 95% sure this is a ploy for more money and Butch will be our coach.

100% sure he gets more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back