Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 NCAA tournament opponents your team should hope to draw on Selection Sunday

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • He couldn’t get past the second round with Kevin Durant.
  • He has lost all five times he has coached in the 8-9 game.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.
Hubbard.gif

I just saw a jumbo jet flying alarmingly low to the ground.. closest airport is 15-20 miles away, we never see them that low.

I’d estimate like 2500-5000 feet
giphy.gif

I just saw a jumbo jet flying alarmingly low to the ground.. closest airport is 15-20 miles away, we never see them that low.

I’d estimate like 2500-5000 feet
I live maybe 15 miles from McGhee Tyson (through the air). We saw one that was so low it was scary. From the ground it looked like under 1000'. In reality it was probably closer to 2000. I wish I had a picture of how low it was. I swear you could see the pilots with the naked eye if it were turned a little different. Never seen one remotely that low before or after.

I was there! It was an amazing finish! As polyannaish as I am, even I didn’t think we had a chance after that first half. If they can play like they played in the second half, (limit turnovers to single digits), they can compete with anyone.

I had so much fun!!!

If you went to an actual Vol sporting event Im afraid your head would explode.

Reactions: VolNash17
For you Futbol fans. . .

Is it likely that Mbappe or Messi scores today?
I need some more information to answer intelligently.

Which one gets Chelsea and which one gets that other chick y'all were talking about yesterday?

Of those two chicks, which one is easier to score with?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.

I swear, the Kevin Durant argument is so lazy. Even so called journalists don't do their research. His last 7 Texas teams were also seeds 11, 7, didn't qualify, 11, 4, 8, and 7. So, one team in that span was "projected" to make it to the second weekend, and that team lost by 1 point to Arizona.

damson.jpg

We don't know there are better bats, but I agree TV will figure it out.
Well if you believe in statistics you can look to the other guy who they have played some in the outfield this year in Dylan Dreiling who is batting .375 and only has 3 strikeouts. yes i understand he has less at bats but Booker managed 4 strikeouts in ONE GAME. Anyone saying "booker is our best option" isn't watching the games. Hopefully we'll give Dreiling more run this weekend and see if he continues to hit better than Booker with more AB's.

As a Bayern fan, I think one of them will score. I like that boost. I think there will be goals galore today. I locked in over 3 earlier in the week. It's up to -195 now.
I went with both teams to score and o2.5 for -130. It's @ -190 now.

I went ahead and took the +100 Mbappe or Messi to score. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: lmoore944
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back