Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating loss tonight but remember... Nick sees Heupel, Kelly and Freeze on the horizon and he is afraid. It's not fair that he has to play all of them... but if he must then he wants the rules changed.

Ahhhhhhhh we played Bama, UGA and LSU last year! Bama is lucky they don't play UGA during the regular season!

That 7-15 last weekend suggests otherwise.
they guy leads the team in strikeouts with 15 and bats .270 which is the worst on the team outside of Charlie Taylor. You just can't keep him in the lineup when there are other better bats that can do the same things as him in the outfield. With that being said i'm sure Vitello will keep adjusting lineups until the right one emerges, lots of baseball left.

Anyone else wondering if @bignewt is watching this TN/LSU WBB game?
I was there! It was an amazing finish! As polyannaish as I am, even I didn’t think we had a chance after that first half. If they can play like they played in the second half, (limit turnovers to single digits), they can compete with anyone.

I had so much fun!!!

they guy leads the team in strikeouts with 15 and bats .270 which is the worst on the team outside of Charlie Taylor. You just can't keep him in the lineup when there are other better bats that can do the same things as him in the outfield. With that being said i'm sure Vitello will keep adjusting lineups until the right one emerges, lots of baseball left.
It’s too early to judge players based strictly on stats…if he had 2 more hits he would be one of the top hitters on the team average wise..most of the everyday starters have 10 plus so’s ….. hopefully the guy that went 7-15 starts showing up more…. Tony will get it figured out by the SEC schedule…. That is the only thing that matters… qualify for a regional and hopefully get it at home.

Team isnt as talented as last year. Also younger. And more inexperienced. BC is 9-1. They are good. Have a good left handed batter, who's...experienced. We have right handed pitchers. Lefty vs righty, ball players park. See ya.

All it is.
Tell us you don't watch much baseball without telling us you don't watch much baseball.

It killed me when we had 1 on third and our guys are whiffing. In college you have one job in a situation like that…. No matter what type of pitch it is, if you swing be it a ball or a strike you put it into play in the outfield.
Easier said than done. Still should have gotten the runner home with no outs and the winning run at third. It was a very bad AB by Denton. Dickey's ball was better but should have been deeper. Not being ready to tag up is as bad as it gets. 8 year olds know how to do that.

We don't know there are better bats, but I agree TV will figure it out.

4 NCAA tournament opponents your team should hope to draw on Selection Sunday

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • He couldn’t get past the second round with Kevin Durant.
  • He has lost all five times he has coached in the 8-9 game.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.

4 NCAA tournament opponents your team should hope to draw on Selection Sunday

With every first-round flop or early round loss, Rick Barnes reminds everyone why it’s difficult to trust his teams in the NCAA tournament. He consistently underperforms when it matters most no matter how big a talent edge he has.
  • He couldn’t get past the second round with Kevin Durant.
  • He has lost all five times he has coached in the 8-9 game.
  • His last seven Texas teams didn’t advance to the NCAA tournament’s second weekend.
  • Three of his four NCAA tournament teams at Tennessee have lost to double-digit seeds.
Ouch.

Long Beach State. . . you are dead to me!
They were the last leg of a parlay I had. I decided to cash out as I was going to bed and wasn’t going to be able to watch the game. I figured they would win based on their odds but so glad I cashed out now!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
They were the last leg of a parlay I had. I decided to cash out as I was going to bed and wasn’t going to be able to watch the game. I figured they would win based on their odds but so glad I cashed out now!
I was gonna cash out, but they never gave me the option, 😢

Reactions: ILVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back