Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if NIL has something to do with it. Maybe scjr doesn't have a strong NIL paired with beamer and his cringe? Pretty good reason to get out of dodge if so. Man they have lost a ton of important pieces.
I can't imagine any booster would see how the imp struts around with his self-centered attitude and daddy issues then decide to invest any of their money into the NIL while that clown is around.

Tennessee went 11-2 this year with that becomes high expectations going forward. As it should be at a place at Tennessee. Tennessee isn’t Vanderbilt with academic restrictions and resource issues. 10+ wins a season would be reasonable with everyone pushing in the right direction to keep the ship afloat. You aren’t going to stay under the radar at Tennessee

Tennessee went 11-2 this year with that becomes high expectations going forward. As it should be at a place at Tennessee. Tennessee isn’t Vanderbilt with academic restrictions and resource issues. 10+ wins a season would be reasonable with everyone pushing in the right direction to keep the ship afloat. You aren’t going to stay under the radar at Tennessee

9+ wins a season is a reasonable expectation. Consistently.

I can't imagine any booster would see how the imp struts around with his self-centered attitude and daddy issues then decide to invest any of their money into the NIL while that clown is around.
Yeah I'm curious to see how quick everybody turns on him after that 5-7 season next year. Spurrier was the best and worse thing to happen to them. He made them believe they actually deserved more than what there entire history tells them they are.

Please let him be the BY replacement. The freshmen aren’t big enough yet

I’m not all that impressed with Burch. I’d rather Pierce and Josephs get the playing time. We have a lot of veterans at other positions to pick them up and the schedule is manageable enough to be able to fight through any mistakes.

Accountability doesn't come in one form. He doesn't have to be fired. Perhaps that's just answering questions from the media, fans (Vol Calls), etc. Or maybe it's making a change with a coach. Idk. But if you roll with what you have, you take that result as your own. Can't blame "lack of talent" anymore.
You need to go back and check out what CJH said about defense when he was first hired. No verbatim but basically he just wants a defense that can stop splash plays and not give up sustained drives. Now do I want a defense that gives up 0 points and negative yards every play absolutely but it seems they have a plan. I think CTB didn't have the skill players he needed to be able to do exactly what he wanted. I think they feel like they are coming with this class and the growing pains that come with it is something we will need to accept in 2023 to get ready for the years to come.

He took a team that was down on talent as far as the SEC top tier goes and went 11-2 and wasn't expected to win maybe 8 games so anytime I see anything about fire this coach even if tounge and check I think it deserves to be mocked. We went through enough of that Bullsh*t in the past and I think we are damn lucky to have what we've got. If he needs to make a move on his staff let that be his decision and not have to listen to the whims of every wantabe football expert.

I think I've caught up now.

I tried the da vinci code when it came out and was all the rage. It was as if a third grader watched National Treasure and thought while picking their nose "Well I can do that." I threw it across the room about twenty pages in. It lowered the IQ of anyone who finished it, much less liked it.
I liked it. But, I also liked your book, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back