Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if NIL has something to do with it. Maybe scjr doesn't have a strong NIL paired with beamer and his cringe? Pretty good reason to get out of dodge if so. Man they have lost a ton of important pieces.
A player like Burch entering the portal certainly makes you wonder. I think he's a hometown kid. If a highly rated player from there can't get NIL.....

A player like Burch entering the portal certainly makes you wonder. I think he's a hometown kid. If a highly rated player from there can't get NIL.....
Yeah you'd think he'd be a pretty high priority for them and their collective or whatever they do there. He may wind up at uga or a bammer in the end. I wouldn't put it past Kirby or saban to have back channeled an offer to him. I'm sure a lot of that goes on.

Reactions: Rizzo924
Yeah you'd think he'd be a pretty high priority for them and their collective or whatever they do there. He may wind up at uga or a bammer in the end. I wouldn't put it past Kirby or saban to have back channeled an offer to him. I'm sure a lot of that goes on.
I think it was @LA Vol that said most of the best portal players already know their destination when they put their name in

I really really hope that crap doesn't get started..we really don't need the pressure of crazy expectations yet. Stupid crap like that is what could cause this to implode.

Is it a possibility?...yes we have just seen a JH team barely miss the playoffs and his QB just fall short of the Heisman..Is it a probability?...hell no, this team is still paper thin at too many spots and they are still massively outtalented by Georgia and Alabama.

In many ways I agree. But I was at the ‘21 S Alabama game and the sports talk radio people outside the stadium were arguing whether Heupel needed to go 9-3 or 10-2 to keep fans happy in ‘22. They settled on 9-3. I thought they were nuts. But in retrospect they probably were right. I’m glad Heupel exceeded even their expectations. With success come expectations. Just have to embrace it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back