Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking the same thing.

Keep things bright, McGill. Don't go back to ruminating over these huge umbrella things you can't control.

Get outdoors and enjoy what you enjoy. Life is too short. The Vols will still be here in the Fall.
See previous reply to @bignewt. I like you guys evem though I deeply disagree with a lot of your politics and I don't want to argue about it.

I can't wait for the season...I hope Joe blows the roof off of CFB.

No, Im not. Thanks though. They are literally in Tennessee and the sole pro team thus, are the Tennessee team. Your perceived "disrespect" towards the Vols changes nothing.
Ok...keep on supporting a team which cares nothing for you ir the state and is run stupidly and arrogantly towards it's fanbase.
They really go out of their way to ignore Vols even though there are many VFLs in the league that other teams think are plenty good enough for the NFL.

The state name attached doesn't make them Tennessee's team...they are the Houston Oilers as long as the stupid Adam's family runs them.

Enjoy the many years of losing you are about to enjoy or endure...whatever.

I do respect your loyalty, even though it is badly misplaced imo, and if they had ever shown much care about Tennessee I would support them myself....when I lived in T-Bay in the early aughts I supported them but I have drifted away from pro ball since I moved back to the south.

I would like to see the Titans do well and care about the state...but they aren't going to.

I would not want to be a coach of a team that didn’t give me a say so in who my qb was going to be…. I know there are some organizations ran that way though.
I will clarify......I was told there was no way they were taking him at #11. If they traded up in the 1st, it was to take Shroud.
I will only say this (JMO)....I'm not a Levis fan, but getting him in RD2 isn't a bad thing.....if you HAD to take a QB.

Nothing says Super Bowl like Will Levis. Air McNair and Levis all in the same sentence. Just sayin'. Woo hoo! Titan Up!

It will affect me sooner or later...at some point my beliefs and publicly espousing those beliefs will be made a hate crime. I don't want to talk about it with you because I know it is a joke to you. It is not to me, it is my life.

So I will just drop it here....I've always liked you warts and all.
Hugs…I read a lot of fiction and nonfiction set during WWII. Sometimes I wonder if it was easier knowing what was coming, or being oblivious until it was too late. Probably neither.

I will clarify......I was told there was no way they were taking him at #11. If they traded up in the 1st, it was to take Shroud.
I will only say this (JMO)....I'm not a Levis fan, but getting him in RD2 isn't a bad thing.....if you HAD to take a QB.
I disagree. Look, this isn't even about Hooker being a Vol and Levis being a Wildcat, but I'm of the honest opinion that if you watch their game tapes, Hooker is a better QB. JMO, but I thought Hooker was easily the third best QB in the draft. Maybe things shake out differently over time, but no way in hell do I put Richardson or Levis over Hooker. No matter how it's spun, I see Will Levis at that point, trading up for him, as a bad pick. Especially when they have so many other glaring needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back