Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
And UT promptly announces the Mayo Bowl. Like White is reading this and taunting us.
There should be a Classic or Bowl Game for:

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise.
Happy Belly Real Mayonnaise. ...
Trader Joe's Organic Mayonnaise. ...
Kraft Real Mayo. ...
Kewpie Mayonnaise. ...
Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise. ...

I'm excited about the 1/2 punch of Sampson and Seldon in the backfield. I think Small/Wright both are going to see a lot of carries this season but I expect some injury issues as both have been banged up every season.

The TE group went from worrisome to exciting pretty fast as well with Ethan Davis & McCallan Castles both coming in and Jacob Warren staying for another year.

Have seen some folks worried about the WR group's depth but I'm not sure why.

White, Thornton, Bru, Keyton, Nimrod, Webb and then you add Leacock, Spillman and Sneed. With how this offense runs the WR room should always be productive.

I think the group I'm personally most amped to see is the LB group, I feel like Banks/Mitchell were never fully bought in while here and wasted a bit of their talent. Solid LBs that could have been really good, but chose not to work harder. Now we add some serious size and talent.

Return Aaron Beasley who I expect starts, Bring in Jeremiah Telander (6'2" 223lbs) Jalen Smith (6'2" 223lbs) Arion Carter (6'1" 221lbs) & Keenan Pili (6'3" 238lbs) and we also will get to see how well Elijah Herring (6'3" 241lbs) and Kalib Perry (6'3" 228lbs) progress in year 2. No clue who starts beside Beasley, but the rotation, talent, and size has improved DRASTICALLY this year compared to the previous 2, and all of them are going through spring practice.

We'll probably need @engineerVOL to design the tests. . .

Or we could just tip them sideways on the edge of a rooftop and see if any pours out before we can get to the street below.

If it is Heinz..as per the commercial it is very viscous..ANTICIPATION..of course temp will have an effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back