Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, not trying to jump ahead…but who’s the best team for Tennessee to play if they make it to the Elite 8?

kentucky
Marquette
Michigan State
Kansas State

I want the team that we have an advantage against…being selfish, I know. Just want to see this team go as far as possible in this tournament…

Okay, not trying to jump ahead…but who’s the best team for Tennessee to play if they make it to the Elite 8?

kentucky
Marquette
Michigan State
Kansas State

I want the team that we have an advantage against…being selfish, I know. Just want to see this team go as far as possible in this tournament…

The Vols vs Michigan State would be an epic slugfest, but we need to get by FAU (my guess) first. They look good to me.

kentucky
Marquette
Michigan State
Kansas State

I’d like to see UK again. No way they beat us 3 times in one season.

kentucky
Marquette
Michigan State
Kansas State

Until we get past our cinderella opponent in the sweet 16, I can't think or look that far ahead. Hate playing cinderellas.

I guess now is a good time for me to mention that my upset special from Rd 1 was Princeton to beat ‘Zona..Anyone else pick that upset??🤗
No, but my 17 year old son picked Fairleigh Dickinson to beat Purdue! My upset pick was Providence over Kentucky... I was trying to will it to happen 😄

kentucky
Marquette
Michigan State
Kansas State

Well, we've lost twice to KY this season, so probably not them.

In the last two seasons, we’ve beaten:
- North Carolina
- Duke
- Kentucky x2
- Arizona
- Kansas
- An AP No. 1 and overall No. 1 seed

Edit: and Gonzaga in an exhibition.

And there are people who want to run our coach out of here on a rail.

We have our fair share of dumba$$ fan-----no doubt about it. Just wait until Heupel hits a bump in the road and watch them come out wanting to fire him.

I can feel my IQ dropping just reading some of their posts

We have our fair share of dumba$$ fan-----no doubt about it. Just wait until Heupel hits a bump in the road and watch them come out wanting to fire him.

I can feel my IQ dropping just reading some of their posts

I get pissed at him too, so I’m not totally innocent in this. But when I heard people calling for his head Thursday night after we won an NCAA tourney game, I’ve pretty much moved entirely back into his camp.

Over the last two years, he’s basically led us on the Magical Mystery Blue-Blood Clobberin’ Tour.

Watching the game again, and the f'n Duke slurping announcers and Gene Steratore are pissing me off even worse than the first time through.

That idiot bitching about the OF on Flopikowski right after the refs intentionally screwed the Vols by leaving Roach in the game...and then Steratore saying Uros should have been called for a flagrant because Flopikowski literally ran his face right into Plavs hand is infuriating me way worse than earlier.
I've just been generally annoyed the past 2 games by the gruffy voiced goon. Never heard him before, but he seems to never have a good thought in his head.

I've just been generally annoyed the past 2 games by the gruffy voiced goon. Never heard him before, but he seems to never have a good thought in his head.

Stan Van Gundy? Former NBA coach who does NBA on TNT.

The interesting discussion was him questioning a charge call on Filipowski. The NBA and NCAA are calling it differently, and Dan Bonner was exactly right when he said, “that’s how it’s been called all year.”

And then…I got into a discussion with my 12 year old who didn’t know the difference between a charge/block. I responded, “that’s the problem. No one knows and can explain it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back