Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are true…. Rick Barnes will continue to keep us being a good, solid program…… This tournament is why you play the game so it will continue to be a huge deal.

It's ridiculous that some think the tournament is all that matters or all a coach and team are judged on Why the heck play regular season then? Why have a conference tournament?

So you're a stats man. Wouldn't their FT totals be skewed by their intentional fouls? I know this is hard for you but think a little harder. 🤣😅😂😂🤣😅
You’re also doubling their intentional fouls. Only 3 occurred, not 5-6. Take those away and we would have both shot the same amount of free throws and they would have had 3 more common fouls.

He’s saying the only reason they had more fouls was because they HAD to foul us at the end to stop us from bleeding the clock.

Thank you for a better explanation, however skewed his retro analysis is.

They had all of a whopping 3 intentional fouls down the stretch. Not sure where 6 or 7 came from, though a good narrative always needs such 😅🤣 And even if it it had been true, poor guy was arguing the 2 teams had the same number of fouls 😅🤣😂 talk about waving the white flag...

You and Marco both started your **** with me. Don't want it, don't start it.
You started it before I was born. I'm just tired of it you are smarter than that. Refuse to put the results on the team, always the officiating. Then the conspiracy crap on top of it. From boat builder to special Ed. I just can't wrap my head around it. So I'll stop trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back