Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Butch Jones become the joke of college football?

He followed Brian Kelly at Central Michigan and Cincinnati where player development and the culture was already established. He followed Derek Dooley at TN. Enough said. His record at Arkansas State is 5-19. Total tool and loser.

I didn't think Vandy could be less irrelevant in everything. Literally, baseball is the only thing holding them together, and even they aren't the belle of the ball anymore.

Vanderbilt used to be a quality basketball program at least. Oh and how those fans pine for James Franklin. Even Derek Mason kept them respectable imo.

I didn't think Vandy could be less irrelevant in everything. Literally, baseball is the only thing holding them together, and even they aren't the belle of the ball anymore.

Vanderbilt used to be a quality basketball program at least. Oh and how those fans pine for James Franklin. Even Derek Mason kept them respectable imo.
Burn it to the ground. We’re taking baseball from them. They’re a leech and embarrassment. They’d be better off in Conference USA having a riveting rivalry with Western KY and MTSU.

Wouldn't be surprised if they just shut down athletics completely lol

I want to see Vandy baseball become a humiliated garbage dump. Between bat checks and the whistler, they are a tacky, trifling bunch.

You all liked Photos of the Year Part II.

Here is Part I

Even if it has already been posted, it is good to see all of these again. And again. And again.

I love looking back at these moments. This season was almost too good to be true with some of the special moments along the way.

I said 2 years ago she wasn't going to make it. I said last year she wasn't going to make it. When you know a coach isn't going to cut it, how long before you move on? That's been a problem in the past, keeping coaches too long all while the program goes deeper and deeper into a hole that's hard to get out of. Problem is, will AD white have the intestinal fortitude to hire a the best coach he can find or is he going to work within the confines of what previous ADs did, which was hire a former lady vol and if not that hire a women regardless of skill? I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
You were supposed to fix this!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back