Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Committee just picks the teams they want and finds a loose rationale for their choice. It wouldn't have been surprising if they'd dropped UT behind PSU, since they undoubtedly love the quality of those losses.
Do they pick the teams they want, or let ESPN do the picking for them? It's hard to tell sometimes...

Lie after lie. They say strength of schedule matters, then put Bama above us. Then they try to justify it by saying Hooker is out. I guarantee if BY was out for Bama, they wouldn't consider it an issue. The system is rigged to favor certain schools, and Bama and Ohio Stae are two of them. It's all BS.

So once we lost to UGA, we we’re doomed in the eyes of the committee..even beating SC wouldn’t have mattered..We basically had to go undefeated to make it to the playoffs..by my logic..Ridiculous!!

That being said, I’m still happy with 10-2 and ranked 7th..☺️
3 teams in front of us are going to lose. If we win our bowl, we could finish as high as #4, right?

I told you all! No hope in hell of Tennessee being in playoff contention. #7 might as well be #25, when it comes to playoffs under this format. Talk8ng heads/voters will when out. Regardless of their agenda.

At least the 12 team playoff will...in the end...bring the arguments to the 10-12 range.

The whole thing us becoming click bait. Not who did what.

Are you kidding? It's on VN! How much more legitimate do you need!?
Sounds like another evil plan thought up by the nefarious Gavin Glitch!

tenor.gif

Committee just picks the teams they want and finds a loose rationale for their choice. It wouldn't have been surprising if they'd dropped UT behind PSU, since they undoubtedly love the quality of those losses.
He actually said Alabama’s quality wins over Texas and Mississippi State was a deciding factor…REALLY - I guess our wins over ALABAMA and LSU count for nothing… Saban just picks up the phone and says “find a way.”

Lie after lie. They say strength of schedule matters, then put Bama above us. Then they try to justify it by saying Hooker is out. I guarantee if BY was out for Bama, they wouldn't consider it an issue. The system is rigged to favor certain schools, and Bama and Ohio Stae are two of them. It's all BS.
They would cite 2014 Ohio State and the fact that they won it all with their third stringer, and say "why can't Bama?"

They just pick the 4-6 teams that they want in, and work backwards to justify it, play with the lower rankings to support their angle.

Like others have said, we wouldn't have gotten in anyway, even if we were 11-1, if USC wins. I'm not even pissed that we aren't going, it's just insulting to get fed their crap and have them sit there and do this whole presentation like it isn't a load of crap.

I swear if there was a Buccee’s closer to my house, I would quit my current job and apply for a management position there..wow!!😳😳
Im not sure you are management material. Most people would apply and get the management job BEFORE they quit their current job.

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back