Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did people pay for prostitutes if they didn't have jobs? And if they weren't getting paid, were they really prostitutes?
Livestock? 😆 my great grandmother was a midwife and no lie, country folks paid her in chickens and sometimes eggs (not prostitution though lol).. it would have had to be something good though, because women weren’t going to do that for rocks or something lol

Folks,

Don't post very often but lurk on the daily. I may have overlooked this, but has anyone heard or read of plans for Heupel to expand his support staff/analysts this off-season? If so any ideas or projections on what that may look like? I believe that may be very beneficial and help off-load some of the existing workload.

I want to think I read somewhere that we may be expanding in that area? Btw, doesn't Florida have more support staff than scholarship players? :)

Thanks and Go Vols!

That’s probably not a bad idea. You need an entire department to recruit current players, scout transfers, recruit high schoolers, and coordinate NIL response.

There can be ties. Them and Floyd are at the top as well.

But Dan is still rocking out. And a fantastic show to boot.
I get that people need to eat and fulfill whatever artistic compulsions they may have. I’m ok with Fagen continuing to use the name. However, can the band still be “rocking out” if all but one of its members are dead?

Could the Beatles still rock out with only two of them left?

It probably doesn’t matter but it felt important when I started typing all this.

Why wouldn't Heupel's offense work in the pros? It's still football. Are the players and coaches that much better? Has anyone tried it, 100%? Did Chip Kelly try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back