Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
464a576f-ece4-49c9-88c8-3a7484f8f693_text.gif

Apparently, his victims haven't forgiven him. Maybe that should be taken into consideration?
if he can overcome the relationship the coaches have with those players in a 2 week period they weren’t going to sign with us anyway

Jimmy Hyams is an idiot. Heard him on the radio earlier saying if USC and TCU both lose this weekend, Bama deserves to be in the CFP. I wish they would fire his ass. Only 4 of Bama's wins were over teams that finished with a winning record. And one of those four was an FCS school. FFS, people need to get off of Saban's nuts and realize Bama doesn't deserve their ranking.
People seem to be only looking at their close losses and not paying any attention to who they have actually beat.

Last edited:
Something that is happening in and around Nashville in the past few years are people moving here from California. We have a neighbor across the street that moved here last year from Palm Springs.....the one thing I told them is "Don't try and change anything, we don't need any of your ideas." They agreed and said that is why they moved here, to many new ideas back there.
I traveled around Cali on two trips last year. After having conversations with regular folks in small towns like Lone Pine, I felt sorry for them. I have traveled around the country quite a bit, and I have found that regular working folks are pretty much the same all over.

I traveled around Cali on two trips last year. After having conversations with regular folks in small towns like Lone Pine, I felt sorry for them. I have traveled around the country quite a bit, and I have found that regular working folks are pretty much the same all over.
You said that before about not all of the people in Florida being Yankees 😂.. you have led a very interesting life, and I’m not being sarcastic

Last edited:
I don’t want anyone associated with that program at all during that but there is not real good evidence that Schiano was involved in any way not had knowledge of it.
Couldn’t be proven in a court of law but there was enough rumor to not be involved with it.

That would absolutely suck. Pearce should have saw the field more this year. He will be a huge piece for our pass rush next year. We need to keep him by any means necessary.
Agree, given the same reps, he would have probably been more productive than Baron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back