Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. We lose to a putrid SC and Vandy team to end the season, and all the good will built up throughout the season are gone.

If Heupel had spent 5 years building to this moment, I’d agree goodwill could and should be gone. Year 2 with the mess he inherited? No way.

We get it, if we lose it’s bad

But we are going to win. Let’s focus on that. People act like we have already lost.

Heupel and the team absolutely need to be focused on a win - and I’m certain they are.

For our part, we need to focus on not burning down Knoxville if we lose, in a game in which a loss is entirely explainable.

They know they were a dumpster fire.If AR was not there it would have been worse. Napier has to get his type players on the roster. Far easier to reload in FL than it is other places. We will know in a couple of years.
Florida has more than enough talent. Mostly four and five stars on that roster. If our coach was theirs, they would’ve been 9-3 or 10-2 this year.

It’s getting to the point that I don’t know how coaches and players can beg fans “not to give up on this season/team,” when it’s perfectly okay for them to do it. If literally all of our starting WR’s pack it in for the draft, how can they expect fans not to pack it in too?

It’s getting to the point that I don’t know how coaches and players can beg fans “not to give up on this season/team,” when it’s perfectly okay for them to do it. If literally all of our starting WR’s pack it in for the draft, how can they expect fans not to pack it in too?

Then don’t support it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Plenty of talent behind our starters to beat Vandy. Lol.

Why would Bru sit out? No where near ready for the draft (if that's why he is sitting)
Bru got injured last game. I dunno why anyone thinks he is “sitting out” even Hyatt got hurt near the beginning of the game on the sidelines and played through it. Our guys need to rest, especially if we want to win a big bowl game….

Josh Pate has been saying for a couple of weeks that Auburn has been in discussion with a couple of very big name coaches that nobody's talking about, and he can't either. Maybe Freeze is one of those.
I do not know why, but I had heard that there was interest in James Franklin. There was a lot of mistrust with Kiffen and Freeze. I guess they will take who they can.

Some on here need to brace themselves. Tennessee likely will announce multiple starters are out, we are breaking in a new QB and Vandy will play like this is their Super Bowl. This will be a total slop fest of a game!
At least Vandy's field is artificial turf, so our speed advantage will not be negated in the rain. I think it comes down to ball security, catching the ball, and stopping the QB from running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back