Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And...and then, they kicked the puppy I had brought and ...and then, they told me Santa wasn't real :'("

Gtfoh with this.

tenor.gif

tumblr_megdl6XTW61qjhjdwo3_500.gif

At some point it's coaching. That kid had zero chance covering Hyatt, and they left him stranded on that island over and over.

Their DC is dunzo first chance Nicky gets to fire him.

Jeremy gonna have to give up Texas Hold Em cause he's about to get a call from his daddy.
"I'll go coach for Neek"

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
At some point it's coaching. That kid had zero chance covering Hyatt, and they left him stranded on that island over and over.

Their DC is dunzo first chance Nicky gets to fire him.

Jeremy gonna have to give up Texas Hold Em cause he's about to get a call from his daddy.

If Pruitt isn't given a show-cause over this NCAA crap I will be majorly surprised. It's impossible for me to imagine that the NCAA isn't about to come down on him.

Ok..I’m so frustrated with Bammer fans..I just reached out to one on my FB friend list in a comment under a video that I posted..I told her great game and we we’re over the moon still because of the 15yr fraught..she went on to complain about the refs and how corrupted that specific crew has been in other games..Can they just say, “Yeah, great game between two rivals, etc.” Instead they have to make an excuse every time the lose, it’s always the refs fault..It’s never Saban’s fault or so and so’s fault..I swear I’m starting to hate Bama and their fans as much as I do Florida’s..They are the most entitled fan base in the country.😖😖
My Bama friend texted me right after game (along with ab 40 other ppl from all over the country!) saying congratulations & great game. I've always considered Bama our biggest rival but I've loved the rivalry because for the most part I think we respect each other. Maybe the silent majority is handling losing better, but the vocal ones are really showing their azzes, starting with Saban.

My Bama friend texted me right after game (along with ab 40 other ppl from all over the country!) saying congratulations & great game. I've always considered Bama our biggest rival but I've loved the rivalry because for the most part I think we respect each other. Maybe the silent majority is handling losing better, but the vocal ones are really showing their azzes, starting with Saban.
OG Bama fans are actually pretty cool, transplants and bandwagon…not so much 😂

Not really a fan of either team, but I guess I'll cheer for the Padres since they took down the hated Dodgers and the Phillies took down my Braves.

News flash:
Baseball season ended when Tennessee played its first football game.

Let’s let baseball go and focus on the important sport.
Besides, any professional sport is just filler until the next Vols game (regardless of which sport)

Because 6-0 😎

And

15-0 🤠

This might be the best ever. We have the best coaches (they are all great human beings). Their players are taught to play and give their all. Now nationally it is being discovered that there’s nothing better than being a Tennessee Volunteer.
Our school mascot and ideals actually mean something very important! Our history, present, and future are all great. Occasionally we stumble, but greatness is always there waiting for us to find our way back.

When the Vols are great, so is America!!
Time to shine VFLs and yet again lead our country out of the darkness that’s descended upon our land because of such colleges as bama, osu, nd, michigan, clemson, etc.
We’re a beacon of hope and prosperity for all to follow. VFLs, it’s time for us to lead again.
President Peyton Manning has a nice ring to it…

I just came here to congratulate our fans who attended the game. Much media have said that this was the greatest college football game and atmosphere they have ever experienced. So, yes, there may have been some drunk, mentally ill or just plain asses. Also, as others have pointed out, it happens in every fan base. Our fans were amazing Saturday and many noticed.

I just came here to congratulate our fans who attended the game. Much media have said that this was the greatest college football game and atmosphere they have ever experienced. So, yes, there may have been some drunk, mentally ill or just plain asses. Also, as others have pointed out, it happens in every fan base. Our fans were amazing Saturday and many noticed.
many rabid fans had spent saturday afternoons clipping grass, trimming trees, on boat, fishing, shopping (threw that in there for @Glitch), with game on somewhere. Truly, hats off to Huep and White for bringing in a special product. I would encourage fans to soak it in.

When its gone it makes you appreciate these moments more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back