Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is 100 percent what happens when straight menfolk develop traditions isolated from womenfolk in the Texas heat and without Title 9 around to save them from themselves. That really dumb thing you made a freshman do? It becomes a sacred tradition. :eek:🤣
1664918432184-gif.496845

That doesn't look anything like straight menfolk.

PSA:

Irregardless is not a word, regardless of what you heard at your dinner table growing up. It's "regard" being crushed between a double negative. You're actually saying, "without no regard".

Stop it!

Firstly, I don't believe any of this. Irregardless, I prolly use that word, literally, 100 times a day. Anyways, VN just needs to orientate itself around sound grammar, especially when we conversate. We're prolly gonna find it funner that way and, like, whatsnot.

Firstly, I don't believe any of this. Irregardless, I prolly use that word, literally, 100 times a day. Anyways, VN just needs to orientate itself around sound grammar, especially when we conversate. We're prolly gonna find it funner that way and, like, whatsnot.
Would we use the non-word "ir-feckless" to describe your vocabulary? No. It would simply be "feckless".

Reactions: Orange.
Probably right. Pitt was supposed to be tough, but losing to GT? Until Bama week, LSU will be the best defense we've seen to date.

Each game is different. But GTech punted 6 times and had a turnover on downs. Pitt turned it over 3 times in the second half, including 2 fumbles by the backup RB after Abinakanda got hurt. GTech had 102 passing yards and was 5-17 on 3rd down.

Would we use the non-word "ir-feckless" to describe your vocabulary? No. It would simply be "feckless".
Correct, but you realize we've gone around in a circle, right? Feck: from the Middle English (Scots) fek, by shortening and alteration from the Middle English Effect. 😂

Awaiting your kind irregards. But still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back