Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know a guy who was watching that Franco Harris "immaculate reception" play when he was a little kid, and his brother said "this game is over" and changed the channel right when the Bradshaw was dropping back to pass. The guy said "I'm watching that!" and turned it back in about a second. The crowd was going absolutely wild, people were rushing the field, and the announcers were screaming and saying something like "the most amazing play in football history and you saw it here!"

Correct. Must have been just outside the red zone on that fumbled pass play. I do remember thinking “This is not how we need to be starting the game right out of the gate” after those two drives especially sense we just marched right on down the field. If we’d gone up 14-0 that game would have looked completely different.
You've lost your sinces.

I know a guy who was watching that Franco Harris "immaculate reception" play when he was a little kid, and his brother said "this game is over" and changed the channel right when the Bradshaw was dropping back to pass. The guy said "I'm watching that!" and turned it back in about a second. The crowd was going absolutely wild, people were rushing the field, and the announcers were screaming and saying something like "the most amazing play in football history and you saw it here!"

I did that with that wild Michigan State - Michigan finish a few years ago. Flipped it away to a different game right as Michigan went to punt. Saw an alert on the bottom of the screen that Michigan State had won and was completely stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back