Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

200w.gif

She was probably mad that he didn’t actually retire when he said he was going to retire.. like I know their marriage dynamics 😂
That is exactly it. Read an article back in the summer and he agreed to retire so she could get back into modeling more and he changed his mind and she got pissed.

That one always gets me. Shouldn't it be effected, like cause and effect? I thought affect meant something like "to act like something". As in, "Brian Kelly affected a stupid Cajun accent when he took the job at LSU."

Ahh....who gives a shite.
The net effect is that we are not affected at all. GO BIG ORANGE.

Correct. Must have been just outside the red zone on that fumbled pass play. I do remember thinking “This is not how we need to be starting the game right out of the gate” after those two drives especially sense we just marched right on down the field. If we’d gone up 14-0 that game would have looked completely different.
Yep, would’ve been a blowout

This is some toddler level ish.

I'm pretty sure even participating in something like this results in an automatic restraining order compelling you to stay 500 yards or more from children.
Surprised the admin allows it honestly. Seems like a perfect opportunity to get some heat on the university when a college kid says something stupid and out of favor in today’s political climate.

Reactions: DarthVol1
No way they can be straight and be one of those clowns

That is 100 percent what happens when straight menfolk develop traditions isolated from womenfolk in the Texas heat and without Title 9 around to save them from themselves. That really dumb thing you made a freshman do? It becomes a sacred tradition. :eek:🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back