Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are coming to town and heck is coming with us. We are going to win this game and propel us further faster in the rebuild than anyone felt possible. Curses are forever broken when we beat Pitt on the road in OT with Coach Majors assuring it as he watched from above. The Tennessee Volunteers are going to skin and stuff some Gators.

A friend is taking his daughter for a campus tour this weekend. Didn't know how big a weekend it was going to be when he scheduled it. But he is having the time of his life right now.

Apparently he just saw Jon Gruden in the student center.
Guest picker confirmed

Guest picker confirmed (just to cover my bases)

Napier is Pruitt...he'll try to protect AR and his defense in playcalling I think.

Even the "shots" downfield will probably be in max protection situations where AR is told to put it in the stands if we're in double on the main route.

Yay! This message board does seem to have a lot of ladies on it, actually! 😂

My step-grandmother never forgave Fulmer (even when we won title) because she was a huge Johnny fan. My Mom watches every UT sport they broadcast and got to see Ernie and Bernie because my grandfather was a basketball season ticket holder. My Mammaw loved her Wildcats even when the word terrible was inadequate to describe how awful they were at football. I think my Granny might've been the only one who didn't care one way or the other but she'd cheer the Vols all the same (I bet she did care some tho or Mom would've never picked it up).

Per a source: Ventrell Miller practiced on Thursday. He was limited but he was NOT in a non-contact jersey. It's trending towards him playing this Saturday, which is a testament to him and him alone. We were told 3-5 weeks after the Kentucky game, so this is a 6th year senior wanting to gut one out for the team.
-Florida On3

@InVOLuntary

tenor.gif
brooklyn-nine-nine-test-results.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back