Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome. For those that don't know, Arian and his podcast Macrodosing chose Baron as their NIL athlete before the season last year, then added Hooker later.

Big T lined it up, Arian financed it, essentially.

The players would go on Macrodosing once a week last year to talk about whatever the pod was talking about and how they were playing. It was kind of cool.

I think that the defensive strategy has to be to drop back into different zone looks to force Richardson to beat you with the pass, but IF he is hurt we have to hit him with some timely blitz.
All eyes should be on T Banks and our D. We know the offense will put up enough points. The D is my only worry.

Some y'all men complain more than these ladies do! (cough @Bassmaster_Vol). (Cough, @Ulysees E. McGill). Er, at least more 😘negative. View attachment 493201

So what exactly are you implying?

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

Tennessee has been soundbiting injuries-- no surprise. Some of these "dings" are lingering or are injuries that have been reaggravated, and the coaches will be managing them all season. Now that we're in SEC play, there will be less time to rest and heal, so the rotation will deepen. Injuries were bound to happen... but Akron is not a team UT will be eager to pay-play again.

Speaking of On3. . . their forum is possibly worse than the football forum. Seems like most threads go unmoderated or they just allow the most stupid, off-topic stuff to clutter it up. In fact it may be a few times worse than the goofiness of the FF.

Volquest has always been like that. A new thread for every dumb thought entering the head of nearly every member.

Tennessee has been soundbiting injuries-- no surprise. Some of these "dings" are lingering or are injuries that have been reaggravated, and the coaches will be managing them all season. Now that we're in SEC play, there will be less time to rest and heal, so the rotation will deepen. Injuries were bound to happen... but Akron is not a team UT will be eager to pay-play again.
They were dirty sumbitches. We should have broken their pipsqueak QB for all their dirty play.

Volquest has always been like that. A new thread for every dumb thought entering the head of nearly every member.
That's the reason I can't handle the FF. A dozen different threads all asking the same thing from a slightly different angle.

Like a bunch of ADHD kids off their meds.

I want Shane Beamer as SC’s coach for as long as possible.

Edit: also, I think Chadwell takes another job this offseason. I don’t think SC would make a move until next year, at the earliest.

Don’t be shocked if you start to hear GTech rumblings with Chadwell once Collins is officially canned.

Rumor is after season they’ll move on from current OC and DC. Those are always the first scapegoats, but it signals Beamer gets one more at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back