Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ten's media rights deal is 7 years for 7+ billion. SEC's is 10 years for 3 billion.

Unless they're taking their check(s) and giving it to their NIL collective, I don't see how this makes any/all of the programs better.

Otherwise it's just hounds, in the form of college football programs, bringing a kill home for the master (universities). A lot of people that have nothing to do with the programs will get raises, the coaches will probably get raises. Some new buildings. The stuff that's been happening for decades.

This is the era of the player. I'd rather have our collective be a part of a major media deal.

If you don't mind a 20 minute drive to Knoxville. . . BlackBerry Mtn/Townsend. BlackBerry is pretty high dollar though. Did a lot of the houses there over the past decade, most over $2-3mil. . . which would probably be like $200-300mil today, 😆 but Townsend area is nice and a straight shot into Knoxville. . . if you don't mind risking your life twice a day on the Alcoa Hwy drive.
I think 20 minutes from hospitals would be fine. Not sure we could swing a $2-3MM mortgage though! Haha

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back