Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be exactly the same given they sold all the helmets and jersey's from the original run. I imagine the helmets and pants will be slightly different.
It would have been cool to start it off different and then bring the throwback back in like 3 years.

If you don't mind a 20 minute drive to Knoxville. . . BlackBerry Mtn/Townsend. BlackBerry is pretty high dollar though. Did a lot of the houses there over the past decade, most over $2-3mil. . . which would probably be like $200-300mil today, 😆 but Townsend area is nice and a straight shot into Knoxville. . . if you don't mind risking your life twice a day on the Alcoa Hwy drive.
the company I used to work for did most of the grading/utilities at blackberry / blackberry mountain club. I was an estimator for them

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
L the company I used to work for did most of the grading/utilities at blackberry / blackberry mountain club. I was an estimator for them
One of the homes we did there was for an unnamed musician. About 4500sq ft. It had 10" thick soundproof doors through pretty much the whole thing. Had a stage and dance floor and a honeycomb wall that had a bed inside each cell, right next to the stage, all soundproof. . . kinda creepy, really. . . that club at BlackBerry Farms. . . they had $3000 shots of liquor.

It won't be exactly the same given they sold all the helmets and jersey's from the original run. I imagine the helmets and pants will be slightly different.
Not the exact same pairs but Nike still has the design template. Based on what I read it'll be the same, unaltered design this year.

So that means Black and Smokey Greys will get a game this season... can't help but think Florida, Bama, and UK will be the most likely games to get either black or grey.

One of the homes we did there was for an unnamed musician. Had 10" thick soundproof doors through pretty much the whole thing. Had a stage and dance floor and a honeycomb wall that had a bed inside each cell, right next to the stage, all soundproof. . . kinda creepy, really.
Not surprising. There’s a lot of Star power there, and most of them like their identities to be unknown. Everybody knows about the Haslams, The Phillips, and a few, but there are a lot that keep it hush hush. Crazy to see the mountain club go from just a bare mountain, to a few roads cut through, to what it became. Really neat stuff. Had some good times/years up there

Not the exact same pairs but Nike still has the design template. Based on what I read it'll be the same, unaltered design this year.

So that means Black and Smokey Greys will get a game this season... can't help but think Florida, Bama, and UK will be the most likely games to get either black or grey.
I bet Florida is the grey and Bama or Kentucky is the night game in all black. Probably Kentucky for Halloween weekend.

Are back uniforms confirmed for this year too? I’d absolutely love for us to wear both a game each

Not surprising. There’s a lot of Star power there, and most of them like their identities to be unknown. Everybody knows about the Haslams, The Phillips, and a few, but there are a lot that keep it hush hush. Crazy to see the mountain club go from just a bare mountain, to a few roads cut through, to what it became. Really neat stuff. Had some good times/years up there
damn I wanna see some of these homes now

Is college football now minor league NFL? I guess the SEC is AAA?
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

all of the other sports are jealous that the NFL doesn't have to pay for their development league

Hard to get in there. May get through the service road, if you sneak in behind a contractor, 😆. You'd never know the homes are there. Its down just a little side backroad that looks pretty normal.
There are some ducked off homes around Middle TN that are incredible. Don't know how often the stars stay there because it's their 5th or 6th home, or whatever. A lot of the newer homes have entertainment spaces in the home, or a giant barn/second building on the property that can be an entertainment space. So when the owner isn't there they can still rent it out for people to stay there or to use as an event space (weddings, bachelor(ette) parties, corporate stuff, etc etc). It's pretty crazy. I wish they'd give me some money bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back