Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him drop a lot of passes but I don't think I've ever seen him fumble... I like this experiment. Could be a short yardage back and use him in screens. Maybe use him similar to how the Titans used Jonnu Smith
He has been tried there before…. I don’t think he has much to offer…. Probably a break in case of emergency type player.

Reactions: SoilVol
Hooker better be gunning passes and working on chemistry with all the WR's this week, especially with slants and across the middle... I think we kill them with this distance and not the bombs...

Reactions: VolNash17
UF is a "need to win" game for sure. It's a chance to make a statement and a hurdle that must be jumped to meet program goals for the season. A game doesn't impact anyone's job security, but a W checks a box that needs to be checked.

UT made a commitment to the entire staff, signed them to longer-term contracts and just extended them, as planned. This was structured at the outset to build a stable foundation and culture for the program. That said, UF is the first stepping stone toward beating our rivals and getting to the top of the division. If we want to be #2 in the SECE, we beat UF and UK. We give UGA a game. And we show recruits that we're legitimately on our way. We need this win, and we have the players, coaches, fans and venue to get it.
20220920_125547.gif
GBO

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
This game feels somewhat like the Bama game in 1995. I dont care about history, because history dont matter, just like it didn't matter that night. We are better than them, way better; and, I expect to go out and prove it, just like Manning and Kent and the rest of them did that night in '95, from the very first play.

USF RBs gashed that defense to tune of 286 yards and 6.26 ypc. If our ground game is even near as strong, there is no hope for UF. They only passed for 116 yards. Or 2 Milton passes.
Damn did you just coin a new unit for passing yards? I’d like to see us go for 6 Miltons this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back