Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not remember how bad he looked before he got hurt?
He looked good enough to beat out Hendon Hooker…. The coaching staff wants him to be the qb and has faith in him…. It’s up to him to get it done…. Last season and the Vandy game mean absolutely nothing as to how he will perform.

Have you checked with @edythehut to see if it was alright if you post? We will wait for her approval before responding to you further.....

home-office-busy.gif

I’ll give him a pass for now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Very impressed by your superiority. I aspire to be just like you one day.

@SweetasSoda is as good of a poster as you'll ever find! I've gotta stand up for her. She's definitely far from a nega but is not oblivious to issues in the program.

Plenty of criticism goes on around here but today you're taking it to another level.

Some here are more positive than others, for sure. Discussions are always welcome. Nonstop criticism is not.

In the end we are all Vols fans and want the same outcome for our team!

I would be interested to know how their accounting dept categorizes their annual Bonilla payout.
As a nice win for the Mets. Calculating out the return given a reasonable hurdle rate...inflation, the Mets won in reality. But it makes for fun headlines for those that don't consider the future value of money.

He easily could have been paid off the bat, invested it, and ended up with significantly more. The Mets treated it like a cheap annuity and got away with it. Like the powerball folks...if they gave you an even worse annual payout deal.

@SweetasSoda is as good of a poster as you'll ever find! I've gotta stand up for her. She's definitely far from a nega but is not oblivious to issues in the program.

Plenty of criticism goes on around here but today you're taking it to another level.

Some here are more positive than others, for sure. Discussions are always welcome. Nonstop criticism is not.

In the end we are all Vols fans and want the same outcome for our team!
Thank you!
And excellent points.

Don’t care about the account I’m posting but want to know if anyone with a rivals sub has been over to the OSU rivals and seen anything? This tweet says they first saw some smoke on UT trying to entice Hayden to transfer from one of the mods on Rivals.

What a wonderful Christmas present that would be

As a nice win for the Mets. Calculating out the return given a reasonable hurdle rate...inflation, the Mets won in reality. But it makes for fun headlines for those that don't consider the future value of money.

He easily could have been paid off the bat, invested it, and ended up with significantly more. The Mets treated it like a cheap annuity and got away with it. Like the powerball folks...if they gave you an even worse annual payout deal.

Yeah…I was more interested in it from a procedural standpoint than a deal analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back