Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a tough balancing act, for sure. Don’t want to check out too soon, but don’t want to overstay your welcome, either.

I’m sure he will have some reservations about staying, for sure. Injuries, new QB, etc. And was Tillman’s situation this year a wake-up call for him?

But the other question is: can he find adequate accommodations in today’s NFL? Lot of good receivers in the league right now; it may be tough to find a vacancy he can occupy. There’s not always room at the inn for someone of his size.

Exactly...the other thing is unless you're getting that big money by being an early draft pick you're grinding either way to get the big payday in the 2nd contract.

Basilio saying the QB was Spencer Sanders who reached out to us for a spot. Doesn’t think the coaches believe he’s quite the right talent for us right now.

If true that’s a great sign. Players see how Hype was able to revive Hendon’s career and we will be a highly desirable landing spot in the future.

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.

So you're actively hoping for Milton to fail so it will show everyone that you were right?

Wow. That's....something.

Lol, so deep.
twss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back