Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too...but I don't love winter anymore. If I had the means, I would live in Bozeman June-October and T-Bay from late Oct-May.
The older I get the more I dread winter. lol It never use to bother me but now especially when the wind blows I just can't handle it like I use to. Living in Southeast TN pretty much limits me to about 2 or three months of really cold winter. Mainly Jan and Feb.

Kiper just now on Sirius "Levis for me has moved up the board not down the board because of the toughness. He has no help, hes getting hit too much."

Hilarious. These idiots just cannot quit Will Levis. Kid is def getting a front office fired.

That cracked me up.
Front office? That guy is gonna cause a franchise to fold.

I’m not going to lie, that GameDay segment on the Virginia players had me teary-eyed and I normally not an emotional person. What a senseless tragedy. Just….awful.
I've grown numb to it. It's hard to hear about mass shootings every week and have them move the needle anymore. It takes a Uvalde to really shock me now. It just is what it is. This is just life in America.

Very valid point. But Leaf was a total bust in the NFL and Kiper was all over his jock, too. I believe, but do not recall for sure, that he had him rated higher than Peyton.
He did. Said it at the draft…like many others. My point is Leaf gave them plenty of reason at the college level to over-hype for the next…Levis hasn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back