Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiper just now on Sirius "Levis for me has moved up the board not down the board because of the toughness. He has no help, hes getting hit too much."

Hilarious. These idiots just cannot quit Will Levis. Kid is def getting a front office fired.

That cracked me up.
Will Levis? More like Will be wearing Levi's on Sunday's. He common people.

Funny..I never read it that way.

I propose a SM that lets you speak real time..lol
When I first quoted that post with the tweet, the reply to Jamie from the idiot was still there...but evidently the idiot auther of that tweet deleted it after about a million Voltwitterers went off on him and told what a despicable piece of garbage he was...so when people started reading my post about it, all they saw was what Jamie Hyatt said..lol.

Ar first I could not understand why everybody was thinking I was calling Jamie an idiot for what was a pretty cool tweet...I should have taken a screen shot of the offending tweet and posted that instead of just quoting the OP...that way everybody could witness the full stupidity of the deleted reply.

It was really stupid...typical Cock commando stupidity.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
absolutely.

on his show with Dari he said something like " We don't give him enough credit for gutting it out, they just want to criticize. For me he moves up the board just for being out there trying to move his team." .That's almost word for word. Now they are rewarding him for participating and trying lol

just insane.

And if you ever wondered why Mel Kiper is on TV and not in a front office…

Toot is a known talker, saw a few instances early where he was jawing, one time in a guys face. This was long pent up and I see not a damn thing wrong with this. Take it only as you can dish it.

toot acted like he had more pressing business elsewhere and got out of dodge. I bet Carvin would love to meet him and discuss it.

corso been sick for a month and now they got his ass out here in the freezing cold i think its like -5 or something sheesh

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a good idea for him to be out in those conditions.

But Lee Corso loves college football and college gameday, and I see it that he wants to go out that way.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Kiper just now on Sirius "Levis for me has moved up the board not down the board because of the toughness. He has no help, hes getting hit too much."

Hilarious. These idiots just cannot quit Will Levis. Kid is def getting a front office fired.

That cracked me up.
Lmao

That cracked me up.

ALL HAIL LEVIS!

I just hope Hooker can be 1/1,000 of the player Levis is tonight in Columbia. If so, Vols by 50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back