Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
All season. Their OTs looked pretty lost in the season opener against FSU but they have improved, and they have bona fide SEC size iirc. But I think he's right: they are inexperienced and don't have SEC S&C under their belts like upperclassmen would. Our guys should eat. Conversely, pass pro will be very important for us.
Wish we could have gotten Ojulari out of high school. The good news is we pretty much stopped Florida's star defensive end so hopefully we can stop him too

Wish we could have gotten Ojulari out of high school. The good news is we pretty much stopped Florida's star defensive end so hopefully we can stop him too
Yeah, after looking like we were leading on Ojulari for a minute, we ended up with his teammate. :(

I'm really eager to see what we plan with respect to him and how well we execute.

Sooooo freakin gayy🌈 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🌈
Nothing_Seinfeld.gif

Anybody that knows anything about college football knows you don’t want to play a night game there. Not surprised it sold out. No one was wrong at all.

Correct. The theory wasn’t that they would stay at home. The theory was they would be half-asleep and (mostly) sober.

62. Now the sports world can watch their sport of choice and not be force fed aaron judge!
It’s funny how the sports media has this effect on people (including me). Judge seems like a good guy but there are a lot of folks that aren’t going to like him to an extent because of this.

On the effect (lol), when the steroid “controversy” was at its hottest, I got so sick of ESPN and their grandstanding that I was willing to cheer anyone that took a steroid just to spite them. I can think of many incidents like this.

It’s funny how the sports media has this effect on people (including me). Judge seems like a good guy but there are a lot of folks that aren’t going to like him to an extent because of this.

On the effect (lol), when the steroid “controversy” was at its hottest, I got so sick of ESPN and their grandstanding that I was willing to cheer anyone that took a steroid just to spite them. I can think of many incidents like this.
I wish him well and I don't begrudge anyone who enjoys MLB, it's just that if I wanted to watch it, I'd watch it, but I don't, so maybe let me watch the thing I am actively trying to watch.

Not worried about LSU offense , it barely has a pulse but I am more worried about our secondary. If our D has trouble with LSUs offense then we have bigger problems. We are a Defense away from being down right scary. I still think Tn wins but I think our D keeps LSU IN THE GAME

Not worried about LSU offense , it barely has a pulse but I am more worried about our secondary. If our D has trouble with LSUs offense then we have bigger problems. We are a Defense away from being down right scary. I still think Tn wins but I think our D keeps LSU IN THE GAME
31-27 Tennessee. We sweat but we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back