Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice syntax! Just as disordering the numbers in an equation changes meaning, so disordering words and phrases makes the difference between "dog bites man" and "man bites dog." That's syntax. Languages with minimal syntax are difficult to learn because nearly every word has to be encoded with prefixes or endings that convey possible and impossible orders. But they still have their own syntax. But I'm ready for the game thread too!

IkcN si eatl hwit eth dthrea ngaia!

If Tennessee wins I'm gonna be obnoxious next week to my neighbor who is a bama fan. I've called the HOA on his bama flag at least a dozen times.
Why would you only be obnoxious to him if we win? He's a Bama fan and he lives in Florida, he's obviously a bad person. You should be obnoxious to him no matter what. Forget the HOA, call the cops. He's done something.

I can’t shake this feeling that we don’t show up like we should and lose a close one, but then use the disappointment to upset Bama.

R.f6c27acfff35fae07f3311895152a751

For the first time or have they been starting all season?
All season. Their OTs looked pretty lost in the season opener against FSU (remember Verse putting on a show?) but they have improved, and they have bona fide SEC size iirc. But I think he's right: they are inexperienced and don't have SEC S&C under their belts like upperclassmen would, and I'm not sure their technique is what it may be one day. Our guys should eat.

Conversely, pass pro will be very important for us.

Last edited:
LSU boards confident we’ve not seen a defense like theirs……..
LSU and Florida are bout the same. LSU d a little better and Florida O is better. For them to say that about there Defense might be correct but it is not going to matter because they have not seen this offense. Alot different than Auburn and Auburn absolurely gave them that game the second half

I think all the dictionary companies sold out and started putting slang words in their dictionaries. I prefer the good ole fashioned 1988 version. It's like the Bible. Some folks prefer all those new fancy versions with modern language usage and paraphrasing (which allows the publisher/writer to copyright their version of an already existing text $), but for me, the King James Version is the real one. 1988 Websters or git.

I think all the dictionary companies sold out and started putting slang words in their dictionaries. I prefer the good ole fashioned 1988 version. It's like the Bible. Some folks prefer all those new fancy versions with modern language usage and paraphrasing (which allows the publisher/writer to copyright their version of an already existing text $), but for me, the King James Version is the real one. 1988 Websters or git.
Is that the version with aint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back