Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we talking about firing anyone anyways ? Currently the best start to one of our seasons in how many years….? Lol
Volnation said:
You know. For stability. UT has had a horrible time trying to hire staffs because we've shown that there's a high turnover rate. The best way to fix that is to start firing people when we're undefeated and outperforming expectations.

To be fair to the WM and TB critics, and I am not one of them right now...96th is nowhere near even just mediocre. It is just simply horrible, and hard to defend.

I agree that people expecting anything even near "perfection" are ridiculous, but I don't think it is wrong to expect at least mediocre play.

My position is this...after watching the games and many of the plays several times...you just have to give both Slovis and AR credit for making good-great pkays...yes they both did complete a few passes to wide open guys that had found big holes in the zone or had busted assignments...but they both also made several awesome passes to extend drives with guys in pretty good to really coverage.

AR especially made a lot of tough passes that he has not come anywhere close to completing in any other game.
That UF coaching staff finally wised up and stopped calling formations that AR struggles with, while calling the formations AR has done well with.

Pretty much, the UF staff made playcalling adjustments and it showed against us.

I can't wait to get back home. 8 had 18 ft of water in my house. I k ow there are alot of volatile live down here and hope all is safe. Go Vols.

It's tough, sorry to hear about all the property lost. You still have your health though and the ability to move so those are positives. Will keep you and your family in thoughts. Good luck with the move!

Plea

Please show me where I said anything about firing Banks in any of the comments that HE commented on. Because I didn’t say it at all. What is quoted is game day quotes where everyone is talking about firing Banks and drinking. Exactly why I don’t bring any information here anymore. Freaking crazies here.
When you falsely narrow down the things you have to account for, life gets easy, I guess. And if you don't want to be accountable for drunk-posting, don't drunk-post.

Methinks your best bet would be to take your loss here and stop posting that our coach needs to be fired, or start defending the idea that our coach needs to be fired.

I'll start your dialog.

"To finally start showing the world that UT is a stable, destination place for coaches and recruits, UT should fire its DC in year two, while undefeated and outperforming expectations because..."

d7a5d9bb-813c-4a33-98c2-479ed2e94f6c_text.gif

LMAO!!! You are a joke man! You commented on posts where I never once mentioned banks being fired. And those were the ones I specifically stated to show me where I said that. And then you quote me on game day threads where I’ve been drinking heavily and commenting fast on a Saturday. Like I said, if you comment on something please be sure I made those statements or STFU.
I see you've taken the "I'm going to ignore every valid criticism and laid out data and logic that counters my hot takes and continue to change the narrative of the discussion and pretend like I haven't called for Banks and/or Martinez to be fired," route. Bold move.

Btw, one of those wasn't "when (you) were drunk." Unless you were drunk at 9am yesterday (Sunday).

What makes these guys funny, and this pertains to the SNL conversation, is that they have their biases (being from Alabama) but they are even handed in their satire based off the situations the previous weekend.

The SEC shorts the did after Clemson pummeled Alabama in the championship game a couple of years back may have been the absolute best. I’ll find and link if anyone is interested.

Plea

Please show me where I said anything about firing Banks in any of the comments that HE commented on. Because I didn’t say it at all. What is quoted is game day quotes where everyone is talking about firing Banks and drinking. Exactly why I don’t bring any information here anymore. Freaking crazies here.
20221003_100312.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back