Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
70’s was before my time…. Loved when Eddie Murphy was on there…. Loved the 90’s…. Not really watched it much since besides a few shows here and there… I know it is pretty bad now when I checked it out.
Eddie Murphy was the only good thing about that era. The rest of the show was BAD.

Plea
Please show me where I said anything about firing Banks in any of the comments that HE commented on. Because I didn’t say it at all. What is quoted is game day quotes where everyone is talking about firing Banks and drinking. Exactly why I don’t bring any information here anymore. Freaking crazies here.

Never had it, but the Bourbon Junkies liked it so I'll give it a try. Of course, I'll never find it but still I would give it a try if I could.
They often have it available on their website shipped to your door. It's become much more widely available in the pas six to eight months. It's pretty solid blended MGP, though there's a lot of 4 year old MGP in most of the blends. If you can find the Pinhook Vertical series or single barrel vertical's, those are a decent (sometimes better) comparison, and come in around the same price.

Banks has the rest of this season to pick it up or we need a change there. I think he is a good position coach, but I’m not so sure as a DC. Can’t even imagine a top 25 defense with this offense,
Here is the comment that made people think that you were advocating firing Banks at the end of the year.

Completely random...but do any of you own or have ridden a OneWheel?
Nope but good luck if you do…
c0d1068edf6e50a0a0944a05e1b08aa1e30b3fcc.gif

Reactions: TennacJed and SSVol
I’ve had Weller Special Reserve, Antique 107, and Weller 12. Gets better as you move to the right on the list. But not a Weller fan. It’s wheated and I’m not fond of wheated bourbons.

Have open bottles of Barrel Dovetail and Thomas Handy Sazerac Rye. Handy may be my favorite. Have unopened bottles of Booker’s 2202-01 (Ronnie’s Batch), Garrison Bros. Balmorhea, and Garrison Bros. Cowboy bourbon. Saving those for special occasions. Have already downed a bottle of the Booker‘s and the Balmorhea. Yum.

You previously mentioned the Old Forrester line. My favorites are 1920, Statesman, then 1910. 1897 is okay but nothing to write home about.

EH Taylor is solid. George T Stagg is also good. Elmer T Lee is great if you can find it.

1792 is a good pour. 1792 bottled in bond is really good. Heaven’s Hill bottled in bond is exceptional if you can find it.

Haven’t had Jefferson’s Reserve. Have had Jefferson Ocean. No big deal.

For the budget minded, try Russell’s Reserve 10 year. Jimmy Russell is the Master Distiller for the Wild Turkey family. Rare Breed is also good.

My go to for an average price is Noah’s Mill. It’s a Willett product.

There are so many good bourbons and ryes. I’m trying to make my way thru as many as I can. 🥃🥃🥃

You can send those wheated bourbons my way, friend 😬 especially any Wellers. I’ve got antique 107 right now. Haven’t been able to find Weller 12 but I’ve had a look out for a while now. Always ask the liquor store every time I go.

Buddy of mine had Heavens Hill and let me try. Really enjoyed it but haven’t found it since.

Last edited:
Plea

Please show me where I said anything about firing Banks in any of the comments that HE commented on. Because I didn’t say it at all. What is quoted is game day quotes where everyone is talking about firing Banks and drinking. Exactly why I don’t bring any information here anymore. Freaking crazies here.

I’m going to leave it at one response to you. Has nothing to do with information. People sometimes forget what they post. I’ve certainly done it from time to time. But it’s quite clear what you said and what your position has been for a while now.

I’ve gone round and round with you before because you are inconsistent or just don’t understand what’s been stated. But you are a good poster. Suggesting he put words in your mouth is comical because you put those words out there. Time to move on. Realize that written message boards can result in disagreements or misunderstandings and that we all want to the same end result.

They often have it available on their website shipped to your door. It's become much more widely available in the pas six to eight months. It's pretty solid blended MGP, though there's a lot of 4 year old MGP in most of the blends. If you can find the Pinhook Vertical series or single barrel vertical's, those are a decent (sometimes better) comparison, and come in around the same price.
I don’t believe that liquor can be shipped to Georgia. I think with the new law it can be delivered by a store (ID must be shown) but still not shipped here.

Reactions: Rizzo924
I just got off Sanibel Island via Air boat I lost a house and Two boats. I'm moving back to Tennessee I'm done.
Damn man
Sorry
My parents live In fort myers, they’re condo made it through. They have power again but sewers are starting to back up
Been vacationing on sanibel for almost 30 years
How bad is sanibel compared to what we’re seeing
Our vacation condos were on west gulf drive by the t house

Last edited:
I don’t believe that liquor can be shipped to Georgia. I think with the new law it can be delivered by a store (ID must be shown) but still not shipped here.
Ironically, we can’t get liquor shipped to us in Kentucky either…despite it being a pretty significant export…

Reactions: tomq_123
Here is the comment that made people think that you were advocating firing Banks at the end of the year.
Does that state fire Banks immediately? Didn’t realize I stated fire banks right now in that post and that I am wanting him fired, which is what people are trying to say. If that is the post being referred to, then it just proves what I am saying.

Reactions: VolNash17
Unfortunately that's not an option for residents of TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back