Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not supposed to taste the cinnamon. When you taste the chili, you’re supposed to notice something different without noticing it’s cinnamon. If done right, it can enhance the chili. I should know because I run a kitchen for a living.
I add a pinch of sugar to chili, I’m not sure why….my grandmother always did it 😂 some recipes that have been passed down are funny especially if handwritten, that’s why I hang on to them

Last edited:
That was such BS! Medical expenses and rent wasn't it?
Might have been both… I thought it was just medical expenses. Either way, it was a load of malarkey to never let him see another snap over that. The kid was actually playing some decent football and may have played himself into a late round draft pick.

This is the only thing I have ever seen from him. Was trying to decide if he is really this stupid or is that part of his schtick?

A little of both. His comedy is mostly him being goofy and stupid. He has his hilarious moments and tells some crazy stories. His stand up set he did years ago tripping on mushrooms was epic and hilarious.

yeah, there's actually thought, logic and looking at the big picture here. not a bunch of redundant hot takes.....

When it comes to WM, I believe the FF is correct. Not sure why he is viewed as some great DB guru in the RF. Ask Georgia fans what they think of him. Pretty much the same as the FF.

This is the only thing I have ever seen from him. Was trying to decide if he is really this stupid or is that part of his schtick?
No, he is Cajun like my husband (or like someone said earlier ‘French Redneck’ )..the way he talks is how everybody talks… everything is fair game to be made fun of lol. they are deceptively smart people actually..the ‘padna’s, baw, etc crack me up I guess because I lived there 😂

Last edited:
When it comes to WM, I believe the FF is correct. Not sure why he is viewed as some great DB guru in the RF. Ask Georgia fans what they think of him. Pretty much the same as the FF.
So, we are supposed to be siding with Georgia fans and the folks in the FF? 🤔

Not sure I agree with that notion, irrespective of thoughts on WM.

What in the hell is or was his problem?...what he said in that article made no sense to me.
Seems pretty simple. He was a kid who felt exploited by the college football machine and also had difficulty putting his ego aside when his number didn't get called. This was compounded by the fact that he grew up poor and saw a lot of similarities (rightly or wrongly) between the inequities of his position in life and his position in the college football hierarchy.

Seems like he's matured a lot and has come to realize that he overlooked a lot of the enrichment that his college experience granted him, that he was formerly blind to because of his youthful angst.

I got so many just like this dude on ignore. I haven't encountered him yet but just another jerk that has nothing good to say about the school he suppose to be supporting. LOL I just don't get it.

It’s not even a good troll job. Recruiting class is strong and headlined by some absolute ballers and recruiting momentum coming out of FL game is sky high

Idc what fans think of any coach. I do care what coaches think of their peers. And apparently a coach who currently has his team 4-0 and ranked in the top 10 thinks he’s good enough to be on his staff.

Correct about what, exactly?

Name an elite DB coach and I'll show you the pass rushers his DBs played with.

I like Tim Banks, but his playing not to lose mentality kept Florida in the game...

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
in the history of making a case for an argument, belief in the FF general consensus and 'ask a GA fan' have to be up there on the "worst all time" list.

Seems pretty simple. He was a kid who felt exploited by the college football machine and also had difficulty putting his ego aside when his number didn't get called. This was compounded by the fact that he grew up poor and saw a lot of similarities (rightly or wrongly) between the inequities of his position in life and his position in the college football hierarchy.

Seems like he's matured a lot and has come to realize that he overlooked a lot of the enrichment that his college experience granted him, that he was formerly blind to because of his youthful angst.
giphy-6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back