Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now...what I feel like doesn't get discussed enough is sweet grits vs salty grits.

I can't stand when I order a bowl of grits and it's sweet, and then they ask me if I want sugar?!? NAH I need some butter and salt to try and fix this mess you made of my grits!

Almost as bad who put sugar in Spaghetti or the abomination known as Skyline Chili. Kiss my arse, Cinci.

I disagree with LSU, Bama, and UGA..Other than that, we’re good!🙌🏈🍊 If Bama was a road game and UGA was a home game, then I would agree..LSU would stay the same..At one point, I said 9-3 would be a great season under the circumstances, then I see how much progress we’re making under Heupel at a rapid pace..then I said 10-2 but now I’m having hard time seeing us losing 2 games..Or maybe I’m just a sunshine pumper..☀️☀️

*Of course, if the secondary gets their issues cleaned up(which I think they will), my optimism increases.👆

Last edited:
Great. We’re on the level of Ark St & GA ST. We’re going to scare Bama & GA with this. Perennial 7-5 with this recruiting. Heupel can’t recruit at a power 5 level.

Lol. Hope this was supposed to be sarcasm. Ever think he's having an incredible season and might not have camped much? Possibly has earned it?

Great. We’re on the level of Ark St & GA ST. We’re going to scare Bama & GA with this. Perennial 7-5 with this recruiting. Heupel can’t recruit at a power 5 level.
Sometimes I like you sometimes I hate you. Are you bipolar? The good ole troll or not to troll

You nailed it! I have always preferred Scotch to bourbon. Oddly enough, I can even handle a drambuie on occasion but I just can't get myself to like bourbon or Tennessee Whiskey. I like Irish Whiskey too.

I'm a big black coffee drinker too so there might be something to that with the flavor profiles.
You're weird

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Look at our secondary if you want a look at what our D coaches are recruiting. Talent $ucks. We’re 3 years for this secondary to be decent. Banks, Martinez need to go.

Now...what I feel like doesn't get discussed enough is sweet grits vs salty grits.

I can't stand when I order a bowl of grits and it's sweet, and then they ask me if I want sugar?!? NAH I need some butter and salt to try and fix this mess you made of my grits!
You're also weird..

Look at our secondary if you want a look at what our D coaches are recruiting. Talent $ucks. We’re 3 years for this secondary to be decent. Banks, Martinez need to go.
Please go back to your sad little hole. Acting like the transfer portal can’t help us out. And before you say “wHaT aBoUt ThIs YeAr” we couldn’t because of scholarship reductions. Stop trolling and go away

Almost as bad who put sugar in Spaghetti or the abomination known as Skyline Chili. Kiss my arse, Cinci.
Yeah, I had no idea about skyline chili. I'd just heard all these people raving about it. So I got a can of it, still not knowing anything about how it was made. When I tasted that crap I was so pissed off. Like, cinnamon, really? REALLY?

I'm not sure if our on-field success helps us with the current recruiting class. Seems like it would make a lot of kids take a second look at us, but I'm not sure that's happening. It's weird because the path to playing time is definitely easier here than it is at programs like Bama or Georgia where they stacked highly rated classes. And we seem to have a top-notch NIL collective. I love the class we currently have, but there are still glaring needs to be addressed. Especially at DL and OL. I'm hoping a lot of talent hits the portal after the season because I think we're going to have to hit the portal hard to supplement this class and fill needs.
It will help next class much more.

Those in the know have repeated this for years. Recruiting is relationships. Hard to change that the last 2 months. But 14 months, yes.

I disagree with LSU, Bama, and UGA..Other than that, we’re good!🙌🏈🍊 If Bama was a road game and UGA was a home game, then I would agree..LSU would stay the same..At one point, I said 9-3 would be a great season under the circumstances, then I see how much progress we’re making under Heupel at a rapid pace..then I said 10-2 but now I’m having hard time seeing us losing 2 games..Or maybe I’m just a sunshine pumper..☀️☀️

*Of course, if the secondary gets their issues cleaned up(which I think they will), my optimism increases.👆
You just need to keep pumping that sunshine, it’s got me pumped!

Damn, that's a tough decision...

I'd love to MAKE the SECCG over anything else, to at least give us a chance to make they playoffs without dispute. I'm not sure if we'd get more respect as a 2-loss SECCG loser, or a 1-loss non-participant.

I could literally go either way.

I don't judge.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Yeah, I had no idea about skyline chili. I'd just heard all these people raving about it. So I got a can of it, still not knowing anything about how it was made. When I tasted that crap I was so pissed off. Like, cinnamon, really? REALLY?
Your not supposed to taste the cinnamon. When you taste the chili, you’re supposed to notice something different without noticing it’s cinnamon. If done right, it can enhance the chili. I should know because I run a kitchen for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back