Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness his OC is a former NFL QB coach. That being said, I’m surprised the scouts don’t expect more from someone who everyone hypes up as being a potential first QB taken.

Agreed. They are so stuck on his potential and his measurables yet his production last year wasn’t even close to 1st overall pick potential. I saw Mel Kiper, who is terrible, give his reasoning for Levis being the #1 QB in the draft and potential #1 overall and his reasoning was specifically only measurables and the fact that he’s had no help around him at UK. He even mentioned in his blurb that production hasn’t been great.. but magically it’s of no fault to Levis himself.

Magnesium, preferably in a form you absorb well, like magnesium glycinate. I'd take at least 400mg elemental magnesium (I take considerably more) for a while. Virtually everyone has sub-optimal levels, regardless of what serum levels claim, and it greatly predisposes us to excessive muscle activation and 100 other things you don't want.
Do you have a preferred brand?

He'd have totally beaten us if he'd had his glasses on.

bubbles-trailer-park-boys.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg

The following excerpt from the Kentucky message board is why I hope they get crushed on Saturday.

“We have a super great shot at being ranked number two or number three or number four when we play Georgia.
We even have a great shot at losing to GA and still making the playoff assuming Georgia screws up somehow.

But the rebels and volunteers are standing in Kentucky's way. And Kentucky has a better roster than both of those teams top to bottom. Fact.
More five stars more four stars. More winning streaks. More winning players, more winning plays. Over last 4 years.

Kentucky is a four-time defending bowl champion. Tennessee and Ole Miss are not.”

The following excerpt from the Kentucky message board is why I hope they get crushed on Saturday.

“We have a super great shot at being ranked number two or number three or number four when we play Georgia.
We even have a great shot at losing to GA and still making the playoff assuming Georgia screws up somehow.

But the rebels and volunteers are standing in Kentucky's way. And Kentucky has a better roster than both of those teams top to bottom. Fact.
More five stars more four stars. More winning streaks. More winning players, more winning plays. Over last 4 years.

Kentucky is a four-time defending bowl champion. Tennessee and Ole Miss are not.”

Four-time defending bowl champion? Do they have that on a shirt, or something?

Not speaking for SSVol, but this is the brand and specific product that I use: Magnesium, 500 mg, 100 capsules - Life Extension. As you can see, that is extremely affordable, with a 3-month supply costing only $6.75. Another formulation of theirs, which is much more expensive, is specifically advocated for cognitive function: Magnesium L-Threonate, Neuro-Mag, 90 capsules. This product, however, uses a much higher dosage and allegedly is absorbed more effectively by the brain. See Magnesium L-Threonate Regenerates Brain Structures - Life Extension. This search page provides links to a number of other articles that you may find useful to better understand magnesium's broad-spectrum importance to human health: How to Search - Life Extension.

He left off the score from last years game.

And Stoops is also a 7-time loser to Tennessee.

Not really. I get stuff several different places based on what I happen to need the most. My one requirement for magnesium is to get high potency tablets with 200mg elemental magnesium per tablet. The choice of magnesium glycinate is because glycine is pretty useful as well, and it is one of the better absorbed varieties.

If it is of interest, Dr. Thomas Levy recently published "Magnesium: Reversing Disease", which is a great book on the subject. Funny story with him...he didn't see the need for the book and didn't want to write it, but was pushed by his publisher. After digging into the recent research on magnesium, he came to the realization that it was a major player in the cause of many diseases of age, which is calcium wandering away from where it should be and into many places it shouldn't. It was a major "aha" moment for him and completely reversed his view on the importance of magnesium.

The summary point is that magnesium is the natural calcium channel blocker and a major contributor to proper cell function. We tend to think old people need lots of calcium, but the truth is they probably have plenty, it's just in tissues it shouldn't be. Literally nothing good comes from that...causes Intracellular oxidative stress and progressive disease states...A Very Bad Thing. By restoring magnesium to optimal levels (along with Vit D and K), calcium gets restored to the places it should be and removed from the places it shouldn't, and dang near every disease of old age improves or even reverses. While almost everyone gets plenty of calcium, almost none of us get enough magnesium, and even when your doctor checks it, our serum level is often normal. This is because 99% of magnesium is in our cells, not our blood, and our bodies do an amazing job of rationing magnesium to critical things...like keeping your heart beating and your brain firing...but will take it away from less critical things to do so.

tldr...I could write a book on it, but Dr. Levy already did, so I'll shut up.

Who's "focusing"? Merely NOTICING. That allowed in your by-laws?
The point was that this kid is a baller and the first comments in his thread were about him saying Tennessee University in his offer tweet instead of the University of Tennessee. By-laws? I was trying to draw attention to his talent as opposed to a silly grammatical error. You seemed to have taken this personal, so what is worse? Your feelings somehow being hurt, or a new recruit and his family possibly being offended as soon as they open his thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back