Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the coaches didn't watch UK, USC, Clemson...

OU loses in OT and drops 10 spots. Clemson survives (should have lost) and holds serve 🤣

And UK hardly scraping past an awful 1-2 G5 squad 😒

The anchoring bias is VERY strong with pollsters.

Silliness...

The solution is that we go out every damn Saturday and PROVE them wrong…they will eventually have no choice but to submit.

415 pass attempts - 3 interceptions total @ UT. . . zero ints this year.
1 pick every...118 throws?!? 😅🤣😂

That is a stat that can only be found on NCAA 14 set to the lowest level.

Manning and JG were great in that regard and they were "only" 42:1 and 47:1 respectively.

Also has the highest completion% in history, by about 6.5 percentage points (Peyton next).

hot take. Defense is better than what volnation thinks it is
Our defense is 24th in the country in EPA (expected points added) which shows that we are really solid at limiting opposing offenses when it matters. Unfortunately our pass EPA is very poor. LSU is actually a little scary for that reason alone, but i’m not sure that their OL will hold up.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
That’s hilarious for Kentucky to stay in front of us! I remember in 2016 being ranked high and dropping numerous spots for winning but looking lackluster. Kentucky wins and looks lackluster, and they continue to move up. Makes zero sense to me. Whatever! We will continue to do our talking on the field!

I'll take #8. Best ranking since Fulmer. But ya can't tell me we should be behind UK after their abysmal performance yesterday. 8 votes behind them smh.

And I see at least one team ahead of us losing this week. UK (Ole Miss) and OU (3-0 TCU) and Clemson (#12 NC State) most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back