Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone hearing anything regarding Chip Long? Friend of mine text me saying he’s getting a ton of talk but I haven’t seen it mentioned but a couple of times in here. Being in the CFP ananeanting to coach in it could be a legitimate reason not to announce it now. If anyone would understand, JP would.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
He’s not entitled to any job...
He is entitled to not be railroaded for something he was found not to have been a part of. I feel for Tracy and what she went through, but she is out of line with this ****. If he was found to have known about the stuff I would agree with her.

Is anyone hearing anything regarding Chip Long? Friend of mine text me saying he’s getting a ton of talk but I haven’t seen it mentioned but a couple of times in here. Being in the CFP ananeanting to coach in it could be a legitimate reason not to announce it now. If anyone would understand, JP would.

Obvious connection to David Johnson. Looks like there could be an Alabama connection in there somewhere too. Would be an A hire for sure.

Sherrer wasn't legally recruiting for us
Are we talking before or after early signing day? Because he was our guy on Quay Walker and UGA fans were pissed that he was coaching for them and recruiting for us. I think he went on the road after the early signing day, but it was well before the playoffs.

Crazy how Tee was the QB of our national title team but gets treated like he lead the game winning drive for our rival. Tee was smart for not coaching under CBJ. Some posters seem seem to have a personal agenda against Tee. I wonder why 🤔.
I don't agree. Lots of people on here were very excited a while back with the possibility of bringing him in as a coordinator

He scored an 11. That is really low. I'm not saying he can't succeed at a lot of things. But designing an offense and being a great X's and O's guy takes being cerebral and I don't expect someone who scored an 11 to Ben gifted at that

Anyone who threw a “righteous” fit over Schiano and wants Briles is a hypocrite. At the very least stop lying to yourself and be real about it.

Piggy backing off @Kingston Vol and Doug Matthews....maybe it is enos and he won’t leave until asfter ESD because tua jr and bears grandson sign early?

That makes is 95% done...prev sec oc...traveled around.

Hell, I don’t know
I really don’t think anything like that is the case. There’s no way an agreement has been reached by anyone because that person would be coaching and recruiting for us as soon as possible.

IF it’s Enos, they’re waiting on him to make a decision.

It's Enos, and as a favor to Saban, they're not announcing it til bama's season is done so it won't be a distraction.

😎

It really wouldn't surprise me if this is the case. Coaching circles are small, and we know there's some gentlemen's agreement last year for Pruitt coaching the Tide while also being the HC of the Vols. Not sure if it's the right move or not, but Saban and Pruitt seem to have a good enough relationship to try to pull that off.

It really wouldn't surprise me if this is the case. Coaching circles are small, and we know there's some gentlemen's agreement last year for Pruitt coaching the Tide while also being the HC of the Vols. Not sure if it's the right move or not, but Saban and Pruitt seem to have a good enough relationship to try to pull that off.
It was a joke.

But at this point anything is possible, til it ain't lol

Are we talking before or after early signing day? Because he was our guy on Quay Walker and UGA fans were pissed that he was coaching for them and recruiting for us. I think he went on the road after the early signing day, but it was well before the playoffs.

I am almost Certain he never recruited for us until after he was done with the playoffs.

I Recall some tweets that made them mad but I don't think there was anything else

I have to at this point think the search is over. But that seems strange.

Why not announce it?

But it feels like the AD and coach know who they have and are on to other things.

Strange
It's different for sure.

I'm gonna guess if they have one, the announcement delay is on the other end. UT has no reason to hold off.

What if you just thought Shiano sucked?

I posted that because while trying to get caught up I noticed quite a few posters that were on the loud speaker during the attempted Schiano hire. They went on about how much of a pedo enabler he is and how they couldn’t take a POS like him being associated with this University. They are fine with Briles, though. It was embarrassing to look through.

Reactions: omghulkhands
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back