Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her friend looks like a mini mila Kunis. I bet Seth McFarland has watched this movie naked a few hundred times. dude is obsessed with Kunis.

Well, that is what I do when I watch a Kunis movie. Is that weird? I had just assumed it was the normal protocol for watching her movies.

Well, that is what I do when I watch a Kunis movie. Is that weird? I had just assumed it was the normal protocol for watching her movies.
👀

Seth has a very stalkerish obsession. My wife has informed me that she is married to Ashton Kutcher so it's weird that a dude takes that much obsession with her. idk idk.

Boom worthy.

As soon as your family is all back safe, please let us know.
The distance will be your SIL's best friend. The number of people who return to those that abuse them is insane. Unkept promises of change that rarely ever happen. Being far removed from the temptation and situation may be saving her in the long run.
Respect to you and your family for the commitment to her. Great job and awaiting word of their safe return.

View attachment 190251
Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I was talking to her last night and she was regretting calling the police. I did my best to convey to her that she would be better off in the long run and that there is way better men in the world that would fill the void she's feeling.

Thankfully, as of a few moments ago, they were loading up her things and about to head back. Your all's prayers went a long long way in to helping and once again, I appreciate everything!

I also think the saints and over get it done too. Like the over more than i do the saints but still like both.
Who cares about the NFL?! Give us some good nuggets about our athletics programs… Especially football, how great Who cares about the NFL?! Give us some good nuggets about our athletics programs… Especially football, how great men’s basketball is, and that Holly will be stepping down sometime between now and the end of the season.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I was talking to her last night and she was regretting calling the police. I did my best to convey to her that she would be better off in the long run and that there is way better men in the world that would fill the void she's feeling.

Thankfully, as of a few moments ago, they were loading up her things and about to head back. Your all's prayers went a long long way in to helping and once again, I appreciate everything!
Cycle of abuse - Wikipedia

Never, ever, EVER go back.

Who cares about the NFL?! Give us some good nuggets about our athletics programs… Especially football, how great Who cares about the NFL?! Give us some good nuggets about our athletics programs… Especially football, how great men’s basketball is, and that Holly will be stepping down sometime between now and the end of the season.

Lol AV drops his guard and is one of the guys for a time and OG is like “no no... stay in your lane, Atlanta VOL. Feed me.”

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back