Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update to this.. my sister-in-law found the guts to call the police on this as*hole and managed to, despite the fear she had for herself, get him sent back to jail. My wife and her father are still in route to pick her up.

Prayers seem to be coming true! Now, we can just pray for their travels and hope they get back safe!

Thanks NATION!
Continued prayers! Keep us updated.

I 100 percent disagree with this. And I say that as someone who has taught these young men. The proudest moment I have is when a player wrote me a letter about how I made him want to learn -- he was here for football -- (in his own words) but something happened in the magic that is the classroom that made him not only want to learn but turned him into a great student.
I agree with this. You aren't coming to college in hopes of making a friend. You are coming to get an education so you can have a future because there is literally a 98% chance you will never play in the NFL. You choose the school not the coach. Having a good relationship with the coaches is a bonus but should never be the main reason.

Drag Dolly Partons are in this movie. 😳

like men dressed as Dolly

how fun. 😂
Lol..your play by play sounds about like the thoughts that went through my head when we watched Dumplin. I enjoyed the movie, it was a nice feel good little flick.

Way back in the old days in the OG Gruden thread before Botch was hired, we used to just hang out late at night and all watch the same shows way up in the morning. It was a lot of fun. It was some of the funniest crap I've ever seen on VN.

Reactions: RikidyBones
Hey fellow cord cutters...got a new TV for Christmas and only stream from built-in Roku. I see Fox has an app, but the CBS requires a subscription... trying to figure out how to watch AFC title game on it without signing up for CBS All Access. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
If you're handy with the PC you can always find a stream on the subreddit r/nflstreams and then cast it over to the TV. Look up your local CBS station, if not too far and not too many obstructions just go get a cheap TV antenna. If you get a strong signal the TV quality is phenomenal. Better than streaming.

Without those two options though, free trial or just pay for the CBS access. It is kind of a hassle to get the CBS games if the antenna doesn't reach. All the damn campus buildings block me from getting CBS here in Fayetteville so i just pay it during football season.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
CBS
Hey fellow cord cutters...got a new TV for Christmas and only stream from built-in Roku. I see Fox has an app, but the CBS requires a subscription... trying to figure out how to watch AFC title game on it without signing up for CBS All Access. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
CBS sports app

Well I have been on the sober January thing, no alcohol. It's going good. Get up feeling good no headaches, lost a lil weight to boot. Have not even smoked in a week either. Guess I need to start hitting the weights again and get back beefcake. Been single to long, ready to mingle again after horrible past 2 relationships.
Great job man!

Just an update to this.. my sister-in-law found the guts to call the police on this as*hole and managed to, despite the fear she had for herself, get him sent back to jail. My wife and her father are still in route to pick her up.

Prayers seem to be coming true! Now, we can just pray for their travels and hope they get back safe!

Thanks NATION!
Boom worthy.

As soon as your family is all back safe, please let us know.
The distance will be your SIL's best friend. The number of people who return to those that abuse them is insane. Unkept promises of change that rarely ever happen. Being far removed from the temptation and situation may be saving her in the long run.
Respect to you and your family for the commitment to her. Great job and awaiting word of their safe return.

1545401239642.gif

HOW CAN I FIND A CHIEFS VS. PATRIOTS LIVE STREAM? HOW CAN I LOCATE A CBS LIVE STREAM?
The ChiefsPatriots matchup will air on CBS, which means depending on your market, it’ll also be available to stream on CBS All Access. All-Access is available for as little as $5.99, but football fans looking for a free NFL live stream can sign up for a free trial of CBS All Access.
Depending on your market, you can also find a Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots live stream if you’re a YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, fuboTV, DIRECTV NOW, or PlayStation Vue subscriber.
Thanks to all...looks like a trial subscription then cancel. Agreed, long term, HD Antenna is the best solution probably the best solution.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back