Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accdg to Bama 247 the state of Alabama retirement pension played a big part in Kelly move to Bama. He only needs a few more yrs to get it because if previous stints coaching HS and Lower level college in the state. Saban does a good job of pitching that. I recall it's howhe kept Cochran from following Kirby

so several girls who aren't typical contestants (to keep chavis from getting triggered) are competing and turns out the one who wasnt supported by her mom is supported. Joyous occasion. The drag queens are in attendance too.

in drag of course.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
so several girls who aren't typical contestants (to keep chavis from getting triggered) are competing and turns out the one who wasnt supported by her mom is supported. Joyous occasion. The drag queens are in attendance too.

in drag of course.
A movie that has Jen Anniston and more or less an altar to Dolly Parton's place in pop history and her music, is all right to me. I liked it and it paid off when the wife and I went to bed after the movie.

I get that. Thinking the Vols play better with a chip on their shoulder. I'd like to see how they play with the pressure of being number 1. I'd rather them experience that pressure now, even if they lose. The more opportunities they have to play with pressure on them, the more prepared they'll be when the pressure starts building with each tournament win. I hope they get that number one just to gain that experience of being on top. If they get there enough, it won't be that big of a deal.

I get that, it probably shows, I didn’t start following the team closely until last year. Football all the way for me. This team is exciting to watch, we all know that. I still remember the video they put out last year (Don’t pick us), I think. I just think they play better when no one takes them serious. However they do it, I’ll be there as a new convert.

NFL doesnt allow for mirroring, fyi.

Your cable provider should have a streaming app. Mine does, well, prob cause i work for them. So, not much help there.

Firstrowsports.eu for CPU.

Roku private channels.

Or an Antennae
Wasn’t referring to mirroring as to the “free” trial. I used to do cable drops back in the day. I’d say F it go to a bar have some drinks and wings and get catboned, lol

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Wasn’t referring to mirroring as to the “free” trial. I used to do cable drops back in the day. I’d say F it go to a bar have some drinks and wings and get catboned, lol

cable, an interesting phenomena now that TVA is pushing the ish. i'm torn. one hand big business ... other hand. Electric Company is evil.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL
Hey fellow cord cutters...got a new TV for Christmas and only stream from built-in Roku. I see Fox has an app, but the CBS requires a subscription... trying to figure out how to watch AFC title game on it without signing up for CBS All Access. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Youtube tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back