Recruiting Forum Football Talk LX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch the Media day behind the scenes on Facebook live?

The guy said Wood-Anderson couldn't even fit into his Jersey because he was so big.....

How much muscle did the kid put on jeez.....

We can absolutely agree on this. I thought Heather was getting a little better, but I think she just pumps Hyams for information. She does no research and speaks before she thinks and says a lot of dumb crap. Pennington is yellow journalism at its finest. He is a blithering idiot who sold his soul to get a TV show that has only one intelligent commentator and that is Sterl the Pearl.

The morning show went to hell when Jeff died.

Reactions: 3 people
Did anyone watch the Media day behind the scenes on Facebook live?

The guy said Wood-Anderson couldn't even fit into his Jersey because he was so big.....

How much muscle did the kid put on jeez.....

I caught that too. I'm interested to see how he looks in pads.

Getting a better contribution from TEs could really help take some of the heat off our OL this year. Hopefully DWA is a beat right out of the gate.

I caught that too. I'm interested to see how he looks in pads.

Getting a better contribution from TEs could really help take some of the heat off our OL this year. Hopefully DWA is a beat right out of the gate.

They said he is as big as a TE but moves like a WR.... Should be interesting. *Say he blocks with authority as well

Reactions: 1 person

Because you jumped to conclusions of what the parents told their daughter. She didn’t blame Butch for 9 years of failures. Read it again.

And for perspective, my 8 year old is in the same boat and could’ve written this letter. She’s not even a huge fan yet, but knows these facts:

1. We haven’t beaten Bama in her lifetime.
2. We didn’t stand a chance last year.
3. Butch Jones was fired cause he couldn’t perform.
4. We have a new coach with a new leash on life.
5. She wants a dog.

I loved the letter, am going to show it to her, and will probably make the same deal with her.

Reactions: 2 people
Because you're nit-picking about something for which you have no knowledge and call her parents petty when it's really a hilarious letter.

Well just a heads up I have a 7yr old almost 8yr old who watches Tennessee enjoys watching them play but doesn't know the coach was fired or that he was fired because he couldn't win.

Reason being? I don't explain that to him on purpose. So, my deduction that her parents obviously either talk about it freely or discuss it with her is warranted.

For her to know Tennessee has been bad at football for 9 yrs obviously she has received that information and I doubt it was from the internet. So, I stand with my point that it is petty especially for the family to post it on social media.

Reactions: 1 person
Well just a heads up I have a 7yr old almost 8yr old who watches Tennessee enjoys watching them play but doesn't know the coach was fired or that he was fired because he couldn't win.

Reason being? I don't explain that to him on purpose. So, my deduction that her parents obviously either talk about it freely or discuss it with her is warranted.

For her to know Tennessee has been bad at football for 9 yrs obviously she has received that information and I doubt it was from the internet. So, I stand with my point that it is petty especially for the family to post it on social media.

Your opinion is stupid for a lot of reasons.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm kind of just messing with you, but that really is an absurd take..We all have stupid takes sometimes..

You wanna raise your kids that way fine..I taught mine to live with their eyes open.

I'm kind of just messing with you, but that really is an absurd take..We all have stupid takes sometimes..

You wanna raise your kids that way fine..I taught mine to live with their eyes open.

Nothing wrong with teaching your kids to live with their eyes open when they actually understand what is going on and can form their own opinions.

Edit: My 7yr old has the attention span of a Squirrel.

One guy who we have talked about on several of the podcasts is true freshman Jerome Carvin. Carvin, who was out of shape in the spring, had a good spring practice and showed a lot of promise to be able to help this fall. Carvin has had a good summer in terms of his weight and strength levels. The true freshman is down to nearly 300 pounds — that’s after suffering a stress fracture in a foot a while back. He worked hard in the pool as his way to continue to train with the foot continuing to heal. The good news is Carvin will be good to go for fall camp and has still been able to improve his conditioning.

VQ

Reactions: 9 people
A few impressing include defensive back Baylen Buchanan and wideout Jordan Murphy. The volunteer work has been very competitive and strength coach Craig Fitzgerald makes every drill competitive. Competing was one of Pruitt's big themes to his team when he got here in December and the competitive nature of this squad has certainly grown this summer, which was a goal Pruitt had for this team coming out of spring. They’re still not where Pruitt wants them to be, but it's definitely improving.

VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Sneaky feeling Murphy is going to rack up some yards if stays healthy. Always liked his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back