Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot more risk and responsibility in that. Keeping everything the same from a responsibility standpoint, being closer to his home/alma mater, and doubling salary is plenty of reason.

A head coaching contract would get him a minimum of 5 years and maybe 6. Another DC job gets him a maximum 3 year deal and probably 2. I don't see how a head job is riskier, especially financially. Plus, with a 3rd year in the playoffs, Clemson will probably give him another raise.

Ok. I just don't think he leaves Clemson for Arkansas. He will get another raise at Clemson. Just my prediction.

Could be. Probably better than 50% chance, but would be unprecedented if a DC got 2.5. I think it would cause a shift in coordinator/HC salary parity that is probably needed.

Could Fulmer want to talk to Tee? I imagine if we are going to make him OC, he's going to get paid.

Tennessee contingent is still in NYC interviewing potential hire. Would expect an announcement tomorrow. Could leak out earlier.

trey

Could be. Probably better than 50% chance, but would be unprecedented if a DC got 2.5. I think it would cause a shift in coordinator/HC salary parity that is probably needed.

I think $3.5m is just what Arkansas is paying him. He had no leverage. UT passed on him and the job he really wanted is long gone. Arkansas is paying Big Pretty $12m as well.

Fulmer's loyalty to damn Steele is clouding his judgement. Everyone has praised Pruitt to Tennessee today! Hire Steele and watch the firestorm of negativity hit Phil like he hasn't felt in years. I am about done with Tennessee if they screw this up. I guess SBV's source was full of crap saying they were signing😪

Reactions: 1 person
Can we get consistent reports from the media for once?!? I’m sick and tired of this crap!! At this point Idc who of the 3 is hired just get this dang show on the freaking road!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back