Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
learn 2 internet people.... russian fake news errywhere

08a.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I feel like this is huge news that nobody sees to care about lol

Can't speak for everyone but it doesn't move the needle for me because it's speculation and I don't think Venables gets hired. It's not a promotion and it's at a lesser school. Just don't see it as possible. The guy could have had a head coaching job this cycle. Why leave Clemson to take a DC job at Ark?

This is ridiculous! Every other school goes out gets their guy, signs them, announces it, simple as can be. Not Tennessee! Everything has to be a drama filled crapshow of epic proportions. The only holdup that makes any sense is what Swain alluded to and that's the playoff- especially if it's in Pruitt's contract. (At least that's what I'm hoping)

Doesn’t really matter if it’s in his contract, IMO. They can’t make him coach in the playoff; if it’s specifically addressed in his contract, the only thing they could do is seek damages anyway. It’s more a question of what he wants to do — specifically, I would imagine, leading up to the early signing day (if their bowl practices start before that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back