Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this will be thread where we hire the coach to get us to the coach that will challenge for the east.

Please God send Chris Petersen to the University of Tennessee and give him the guidance to ascend us out this desolate Pit of Misery.

Reactions: 5 people
Boys I have been saying Venables from the start but would love to see a Miles/Tee/Chief combo. Forget the rest of the google coaches.

Reactions: 2 people
Again - just say no to Steele and Brown. Both are train wrecks waiting to happen.

Morris or Venables. Both bring people with them who are proven and winners. He is a great coach, but still don't think Petersen is a serious play. Pruitt would surprise me. Doesn't seem to be a Fulmer type of guy. Really like Tucker's background, just don't know much else about his future as a HC. A Miles/Tee pairing would be fun.

FWIW it will be 12/5 tomorrow. Brohm's buyout becomes less expensive. I guess it's just coincidence that it has been speculated that Phil will make the hire that day.

You know it's not gonna happen

thanks.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I got in on the first page of the final thread..... :dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back