Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is anyone that's not being mentioned that will interview tonight/tomorrow with Fulmer and it be a big surprise?

Reactions: 1 person
That’s a good reason not to invest in it. A lot of messed up stuff on the dark web.

Of course there's "messed up" stuff being traded on the dark web.... they'd be topside otherwise.

I'm not saying invest in Bitcoin.

So looking at next yrs probable starting D, whose scheme is best fit for our personnel. Venables, Tucker, Steele, Pruitt? Obviously can't include Morris, unless we make assumtions on his Defensive staff. Also did we ever get a buyout # for Morris?

Is the Petersen stuff real? Are we getting serious or is fulmer about to hire an ole bud for a golden parachute?

Didn’t care to follow this anymore until I heard Petersen’s name again.

Is the Petersen stuff real? Are we getting serious or is fulmer about to hire an ole bud for a golden parachute?

All I can say is we are getting a real "Steele" of a head coach.

Let’s be honest. The names we are throwing around at this point were basically coach mcgoogle at the start of this thing.

I feel like it’s 2011, I’m looking at a roster that has two good players, and wondering if we have what it takes to beat Kentucky to get bowl eligible.

We are going backwards at this point.
If you had to Google Venables or Morris you haven't been paying attention.

Reactions: 7 people

Brice reported that Fulmer would be interviewing him soon. TIFWIW.

I wonder if there is anyone that's not being mentioned that will interview tonight/tomorrow with Fulmer and it be a big surprise?

My sources tell me that they are setting up a recruitment booth at the banquet in N.Y.

B9317264305Z.1_20150508223140_000_G51ANKTAQ.1-0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So looking at next yrs probable starting D, whose scheme is best fit for our personnel. Venables, Tucker, Steele, Pruitt? Obviously can't include Morris, unless we make assumtions on his Defensive staff. Also did we ever get a buyout # for Morris?

Venables because Clemson wanted some of them

This coaching search has really done a number on you, man. Might be time for a little break.

It has! And the season too. I’ve drifted into negavol territory. I have a dim view of the next five or so years. I’m not convinced we’ve hit rock bottom yet.

I will spare you all by taking long break once this thing is done. I know it’s no fun reading negative posts.

Life is going well for me otherwise though! Only thing keeping me down is my chosen form of entertainment: Vol football. ;-)

I’m shocked OSU(3) won’t give him an interview. That’s crazy. Maybe he wants to be in the SEC?

I think this is what it is. We don't hear him wanting any other jobs. I read some articles on him and he really wanted to beat bama and or saban. We likely won't play lsu for another 6 years so he'll probably not have to play them if he comes here, but he will play bama every year. He still breaks games down and takes notes and keeps up with recruiting.

This was just posted in the Gruden thread 😂😂😂

Attachments

• E5C16DC0-4DB0-46BC-A173-49C0A5964C72.jpg
    E5C16DC0-4DB0-46BC-A173-49C0A5964C72.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 19 people
If you had to Google Venables or Morris you haven't been paying attention.

Yeah I judge coach mcgoogle by my take of the average Tennessee fan’s perspective. Les Miles we all know. But you have to be a more engaged fan of the sport to know who Brent Venables is and whether we should be optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back